X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosquito spraying!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      just got a dvillegt tune, cant get all the power down.
      That's slowly becoming less of a a sarcastic statement.
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        lol, you want to see a hater board? Try the svo club of america. That is the most fucked up bunch of faggots I've ever seen in my life.

Those fucks were uptight in the late 90's, I can only imagine how much worse it has become. You want to give them a heart attack, casually mention you've been thinking about replacing the 2.3 with a V8 and watch the top of their heads pop off.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Those fucks were uptight in the late 90's, I can only imagine how much worse it has become. You want to give them a heart attack, casually mention you've been thinking about replacing the 2.3 with a V8 and watch the top of their heads pop off.
          Sounds like some of the guys on foureyedpride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Sounds like some of the guys on foureyedpride.
            my buddy and I were joking the other day about scrapping his SVO, and swapping all the 2.3l stuff into my 84 Predator GT302 Cobra. Just to see the Melvins on FEP shit an actual brick! lol

Comment

• or the guy at the water cooler that talks about hopping up his v4 honda civic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                or the guy at the water cooler that talks about hopping up his v4 honda civic.
                All of the Jeep Cherokees with V6 engines get to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I bought a complete 2.3t with about 60k miles in Tulsa from a kid who did the v8 swap because his SVO "just died, and wouldn't start". The rotor in the distributor was broken. Kinda of an expensive lesson he learned.

He had it listed for sale on SVOCA and got to enjoy those asshats, and wound up selling the car for nearly nothing. Good times.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

But there is a v6 Cherokee. From 1984 to 1986.

Trust me, I owned a turd. I had to argue this multiple times until I showed the damn engine to the person.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        But there is a v6 Cherokee. From 1984 to 1986.

Trust me, I owned a turd. I had to argue this multiple times until I showed the damn engine to the person.
                        True that! I'm talking about Craigslist. And I am not even in the right stupid people thread.

Comment

True that! I'm talking about Craigslist. And I am not even in the right stupid people thread.
                          There are enough dumb people in the world to supply multiple thread topics on this board.

Comment

• I took my turbo tbird to an autozone one time to get an air filter and had the guy behind the counter argue with me saying that thunderbirds never came with a four cylinder.
                            When I told them he was wrong, he countered by saying, "I know they didn't, I have a thunderbird!"
                            I took him outside showed him my engine and left. From that day on I drove past the Autozone to go to The o'reilly twice as far away.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                                Looks like 2 dudes, 1 cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X