Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the "e"?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      whats the "e"?

god bless.
      isn't it the "e" in Ferrari?

Comment

• Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        isn't it the "e" in Ferrari?
        Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Bud absolutely hates me. I destroyed him on Turboford.org over hood pins on my SVO. Tool bag.
          Oh yeah, been there done that as well. Guy is a fucking douchebag piece of shit.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• it was a theme on a toyota prius raced a few weekends ago in cali.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• same dude also got creative on another car:

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                TOKYO DRIFT, SON....sheeeit! I wonder if it's a 6 cylinder car originally
                That is the only way a 2JZ swap is acceptable in a classic mustang.

Comment

• lol those bumper stickers are hilarious.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    lol those bumper stickers are hilarious.
                    My favorite, that didnt make the picture, was "no air should be forced into induction"

Comment

• LOL, I like "My unibody, my choice."

Comment

• Where do they get those sticker from, they are awesome.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• ^John force?
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                ^John force?
                                just got a dvillegt tune, cant get all the power down.

Comment

Working...
                                X