No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That song is the most terrible country song I've ever heard. On that note, there's a 4x4 Dodge Ram down the street from my parent's house with the plate "DUBL XL" or someshit like that, which I believe is also a terrible country song.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      It was a weird weekend for cars. I saw a few that I didn't get picture of, including a chrome c7 in The Colony.

Denton

And this isn't really dumb, but it was neat, sounded like a 2.3t.

I think this car has a supra drive train in it. Im pretty sure it does.

Comment

• One of my friends just posted this on fb. I think he has the same hula girl as trblshooter. lol

Comment

• mazda mpv on some rimzzz

Comment

• Is that code for "title loan car club"?

Comment

• weird part is it was leaving a gated neighborhood with homes well north of a million dollars

Comment

• The Vdubs know how to party! Car clubs are for fags, that pic proves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                  weird part is it was leaving a gated neighborhood with homes well north of a million dollars
                  Their slogan should be, "We are the bad weather car club. We make it rain up in this joint!"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    One of my friends just posted this on fb. I think he has the same hula girl as trblshooter. lol

that guy lives in my neighborhood.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Is that a unicycle?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Is that a unicycle?
                        And a keg.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          that guy lives in my neighborhood.
                          Time to move.

Comment

• Shieeeet, as I said... They know how to party. Watch the show and enjoy lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              http://s883.photobucket.com/user/gol...g.html?filters[user]=138820657&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

photo bucket is being gay
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                http://s883.photobucket.com/user/gol...g.html?filters[user]=138820657&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

photo bucket is being gay
                                Drunk you -0
                                Internet - 1

Comment

Working...
                                X