No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader must detect stupid better than anyone else. Most of us have to see or hear it to know it is there. He smells it from a mile way and makes the drive so he can photograph the result.

Comment

• He lives in mesquite so... You see quite a bitch of shit. Hell when I go over there I see a lot of shit I just don't take pictures LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
        He lives in mesquite so... You see quite a bitch of shit. Hell when I go over there I see a lot of shit I just don't take pictures LOL.
        Yeah, I just realized 3 of those were Mesquite. Half-price Books parking lot and Galloway at 80.

Comment

• Tried to make it bigger but just gets blurry. This truck is duct taped down and then bondoed

Chevy hubcaps on an old Jag

And lastly this was taken from in my 18 wheeler. his seat was above my window line when he came by.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Those big trucks are being kept alive by the biggest douches on the planet. They have no purpose.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Those big trucks are being kept alive by the biggest douches on the planet. They have no purpose.
              Oh he was definitely compensating. He looked to be hardly tall enough to see over then dash(that could have just been my angle though) and looks like he has a lifetime membership to Gold Gym

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                Plastic ricer wing
                LMAO! That shit isn't even centered!

Comment

• David

Comment

• I saw a fat blob cruising on a moped on my way into work this afternoon. I wanted to take a picture, but I somehow fucked the camera on my phone up between 22:30 and midnight last night.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ Obama's top secret replacement for the Space Shuttle.

Comment

• I was leaving work today and I watched this woman run a red light and t-bone a Mercedes suv.

Horrible C4 is totaled!

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave586 View Post
                            Don't know who the car even belongs to, but I work with this guy. lulz
                            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Comment

• At some point you gotta let it go man.
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X