Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Dumb things you see while driving picture post - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    http://s883.photobucket.com/user/gol...g.html?filters[user]=138820657&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

photo bucket is being gay
    Please don't try to fuck photobucket now that you know.
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Drunk you -0
      Internet - 1
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

It's a board members car and Keith knows him
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• This lightning is always sitting on the north side of I20 in Midland, I had to snap a pic

Comment

• Comment

It's a board members car and Keith knows him
              Yay?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                One of my friends just posted this on fb. I think he has the same hula girl as trblshooter. lol
                I bet his doesn't talk dirty to him though...
                The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Fuggin sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    This lightning is always sitting on the north side of I20 in Midland, I had to snap a pic
                    that poor lightning

Comment

• This fucking douchebag.... My car is on the right...

This made me laugh... I said to my wife... How you gonna have sex in the back seat?

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• a car for one person that costs how much? Shit, why not an electric motorcycle? At least you have some self respect.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          a car for one person that costs how much? Shit, why not an electric motorcycle? At least you have some self respect.
                          I think the point of it is to avoid having to get the motorcycle license which is harder to get, and the fact that it rains ALL the time. But at that point... Why not get a car? It's exactly what they are doing.

Comment

• is that a hole I see behind the door?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              a car for one person that costs how much? Shit, why not an electric motorcycle? At least you have some self respect.
                              Some people don't have enough balance to stand up, let alone ride a motorcycle.

And according to Renault, the Twizy is a Quadracycle.

... and it's made for 2!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Some people don't have enough balance to stand up, let alone ride a motorcycle.

And according to Renault, the Twizy is a Quadracycle... and it's made for 2.
                                http://www.renault.com/en/vehicules/...ges/twizy.aspx
                                Yeah you would have to be suicidal to sit in the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X