X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    When did Paul get e vette?
    Paul wishes he had that much hair.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Well there's stupid and then there's,this guy

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• ... or it's a matter of, "I'll give you this badass tool box full of tens of thousands of dollars worth of shit, but you have to take it NOW..."

or

"My husband is a cheater and I'm selling his tools for a dollar..."

or they're stolen.

I mean the possibilities are endless.

Comment

• Lol al those are good

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• More than likely got fired, no truck, hey come get your shit or we're giving it to your replacement. Seen this many times, walk of shame pushing $20k worth of tools.
              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                More than likely got fired, no truck, hey come get your shit or we're giving it to your replacement. Seen this many times, walk of shame pushing $20k worth of tools.

They have to reasonably accommodate you having them removed. Any damage or theft opens them up to litigation. I don't know why people let themselves be pushed around by over important little cunts.

Comment

• Fuck You !!! I Quit !!!

Comment

• Call tool man or flatbed tow truck. Problem solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      They have to reasonably accommodate you having them removed. Any damage or theft opens them up to litigation. I don't know why people let themselves be pushed around by over important little cunts.
                      Sorry man but after 6 months of being terminated or leaving for another position it happens. The company isn't going to pay to store it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                        Sorry man but after 6 months of being terminated or leaving for another position it happens. The company isn't going to pay to store it anymore.
                        Well yeah but by your previous post it seems like you meant that day of getting fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          Well yeah but by your previous post it seems like you meant that day of getting fired.

Exactly. Six months is ample time to arrange removing it.

Comment

• "touché"

Comment

• I wish I could've gotten a shot of the front. Big banner on the windshield and the hood scoop had a green light similar to Kitt. Fucking atrocious, it also sounded like a 6cyl.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post
                                Is that OCII's Camaro?
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X