• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That PT needs Plasti-dip!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Such exquisite craftsmanship.
      Lol, I was going to say, "You just don't see craftsmanship like that much anymore., fortunately. "
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Any change is an improvement on those things

Comment

• pie cuts.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Gas Monkey company car?

Or is it the new show, "Chop Cut Bondo"?

Comment

• Really though, if they took the time to grind out, smooth out and primer it, it doesn't look like that bad of a job. A shame to take it that far and then just let it deterate like that.

Comment

• Maybe they're just getting that nice patina on it.

Comment

• Looking down from 3000 feet, it don't look so bad. Right click/save as, for whenever I decide that shaving door handles is the look I'm after.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Probably a silly white kid. No?

Comment

• jesus fucking christ.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• LMFAO! I would drive that just cause I dislike the "caddy" craze.

Comment

• The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            LMFAO! I would drive that just cause I dislike the "caddy" craze.
                            Yeah, right off a cliff!
                            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                              I worked with a guy with the last name of Dang. Everytime I saw him, I wanted to start singing the song, Dang Me.

Last edited by line-em-up; 04-26-2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• can't tell if its dang or dawg

Comment

Working...
                                X