dangit...

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
        except that they guy that went so far as to do it doesnt feel any

dangit...
        huh?

Comment

• Attn: CJ

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• nnoooooooooooooooooooooo
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Aside from where the top of the bed doesn't match the body line of the cab, it looks alright to me. Those trucks are a dime a dozen anyway and seems like most of them look like crap.

Comment

• Took this last Saturday

WRX

Comment

• pretty sure i saw the r.rawlings douche driving an off road mustang vert on the way to work earlier today. it was an old cobra(shelby?) and had a bfgoodrich all terrain tire on the trunklid. i'll upload and post pics here shortly

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    pretty sure i saw the r.rawlings douche driving an off road mustang vert on the way to work earlier today. it was an old cobra(shelby?) and had a bfgoodrich all terrain tire on the trunklid. i'll upload and post pics here shortly
                    I can't wait to see this.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah that does look like him, but wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post

Yep, thats him. And the tire on the trunk is a spare, they are on the car aslo. Very puketastic.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• why?

Comment

• Never seen the remake of the Thomas Crowne Affair I take it?

Comment

• Yack.
                                ./ ____ _ _\.
                                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                                \o_FORD_o/
                                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Working...
                                X