Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm on a roll and yes the stacks are functional. Kids love that dumb shit around here. There is one rolling around that has a single that has to be 18" in diameter.

Comment

• quite a show hauler.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              Just saw this, lolz

sweet bike if it did not have the upper fairing. i would have done a rotorless brake.system in front.

Comment

• Must have got pulled over for tinted tail lights
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

What happens when they are parked for a long time during a rain storm then go out to start it up? I mean, it seems like it would be full of water. Maybe I'm missing something...

Comment

• Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                    What happens when they are parked for a long time during a rain storm then go out to start it up? I mean, it seems like it would be full of water. Maybe I'm missing something...
                    It would take a lot of rain to get the water level up to an engine component. The one set of stacks my brother put on a customer's truck had a small drain hole at the bottom.

Comment

Just saw this, lolz

[/URL][/IMG]

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That picture is older than the internet.

Comment

I'm on a roll and yes the stacks are functional. Kids love that dumb shit around here. There is one rolling around that has a single that has to be 18" in diameter.

Looks like 8in coated pipe, somebody must be a pipeliner.

Comment

• What is very wrong with this picture?

Comment

• Someone decided to have beers before adding stripes?

Comment

Working...
                                X