X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's no shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
      My buddy has one that's an SS I believe.

Not a fan of the wheels but to each their own. Car makes some power too
      I forgot that Manzare had one of those in green....that car does make some respectable power. I like his second gen as well....I remember way back when that one was a Car Craft project car.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Clean old school paint job spotted at work parking lot in Richardson off Waterview Parkway.

fuzzy iphone thru front window pic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              I forgot that Manzare had one of those in green....that car does make some respectable power. I like his second gen as well....I remember way back when that one was a Car Craft project car.
              I don't think that's Frank's Green Car. That's his red 69 to the left. I know he sold his ZL1 to get his new red c7 convertible

Comment

• Comment

• I've seen that Dickey's Trans Am before. I think one of the owners/managers/franchisee/etc is a Pontiac guy. I also see a clean red 62 Grand Prix w/8 lug wheels at the Dickeys in Coppell on the weekends/nice days.

Comment

• Unfortunately, you see shitty, unsecured loads way too often.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                      Unfortunately, you see shitty, unsecured loads way too often.
                      Speaking of:

Also, spotted this guy in Las Colinas. If you can't tell what the picture is trying to show, he's got a wind-shield-mounted cell phone holder and a GPS right in fucking front of his face:

Comment

• It's pretty much a HUD, right?

Comment

• That poor clutch.

Comment

• Well, this was at Kroger, so I'm not sure if it qualifies as dumb to drive that up there, but it was a pleasant surprise when I pulled into my parking spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              That poor clutch.

Going south bound on 377 at the light of Watagua/Western Center

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                                Speaking of:
                                I can respect that. My dad lost a leg resulting from firewood on the interstate.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X