Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    170/377, I saw that dude when I was on lunch. It's a black Grom.
    Must be my neighbor he has 2 of them. Heck I ride my Honda crf50 on the street haven't figured out the MPG yet.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• I wish I could find a cheap Grom, they look like a blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
        Must be my neighbor he has 2 of them. Heck I ride my Honda crf50 on the street haven't figured out the MPG yet.
        I ride my SSR110 all over Denton, can hit about 61-62mph with some mods also.
        Ded

Comment

• Def a grom, can tell by the mirror placement. They're 3199 brand new, a bunch of guys have them around here for tooling around the mountain

Comment

• I want to buy a new one, swap the 0 mile motor for a mod Daytona Anima 4v and ride the shit out of it. Then when it's time to "sale", put it back to stock.

Could you imagine a Grom with 25+rwhp??
            Ded

Comment

• I think they make a 450 conversion?

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants one. My brother said I was crazy for wanting a grom.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  I think they make a 450 conversion?
                  Ded

Comment

• i guess i dont see the appeal. would rather a supermoto to hooligan around on

Comment

• Yeah, they're cool until you're under a F350.

Comment

• Couple friends are seeing high 60 low 70mph speed with canned tune, pipe, and intake.

Minibikes have an appeal all their own, it's nothing like riding a sumo, street bike, or anything else. They're an absolute blast.

Comment

• Agreed.

I'd have a Grom and an SM if garage space and my wife would allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            Nvm, someone did a custom job.. but if he documented it well the hard part is done.

A company called yuminashi(?) Makes turbo kits and 164cc big bores for them and claim speeds above 80 consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              Couple friends are seeing high 60 low 70mph speed with canned tune, pipe, and intake.

Minibikes have an appeal all their own, it's nothing like riding a sumo, street bike, or anything else. They're an absolute blast.
                              x10000
                              Ded

Comment

• groms are so awesome. i want one.

my gsxr is for sale, so i may get one later on just because.

Comment

Working...
                                X