Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    There are douches, and then there are also GAPING douches (^). It's so high up that you can't see all of the Affliction shirts and cases of Monster stacked in the bed.
    Down here in these small towns, that kind of thing is like their identity or something.
    WH

Comment

• Everybody talkin shit til mike comes in here, then everybody will be quiet.

Comment

• I got mind control over Mike. He be like "shut the fuck up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Hella flush!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
          Not really my thing, but I don't hate it to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            This was on Hwy 6 somewhere between Navasota and Bryan yesterday. Not sure why my first thought was to snapchat this shit, but you have to deal with it.
            I see no difference in that and the can-am/polaris piles of crap.

Comment

• Found this gem in Tyler.

It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

• Which game? Fucking checkers maybe...
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Da Game gotz MSD, yo!

Comment

• He must be a skilled woodworker!! Dagame is a type of tropical tree!

a tropical American timber tree (Calycophyllum candidissimum) whose wood is used especially for building and tools and constitutes one of the lancewoods of commerce… See the full definition

Comment

• I don't know if they misspell words because they think it's cool, or because they really don't know how to spell things.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Needs more clearance

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I don't know if they misspell words because they think it's cool, or because they really don't know how to spell things.
                          It's now hip to be ghetto. Starting with our first lady/bitch... "My baby daddy" speech.

David

Comment

• Look's like his rival's took his dub's
                            Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• My wife gets credit for catching this one. Words just fail me man. WTF is going on here? I count 30 stick on side vents on this one side alone. I think Miyako has won this thread for the month of December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                                My wife gets credit for catching this one. Words just fail me man. WTF is going on here? I count 30 stick on side vents on this one side alone. I think Miyako has won this thread for the month of December.

---WTF-MOBILE---
                                She gets my vote. Tell her Omedetōgozaimasu!
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X