X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    I stand corrected.

Comment

• Saw this jewel today around Lancaster. Convertible?

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• when life gives you lemons...

Comment

• Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
            Saw this jewel today around Lancaster. Convertible?
            But my window tint is too dark so my car is unsafe...

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
              But my window tint is too dark so my car is unsafe...
              Well, he can see much more around himself than someone with 5% or less tint.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                There are douches, and then there are also GAPING douches (^). It's so high up that you can't see all of the Affliction shirts and cases of Monster stacked in the bed.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  Can you imagine what it was like when you're the R&D people sitting around talking about making exhaust tips, laughing at someone wanting a 6" tip, then someone suggests you make a 15" tip as a joke... then suddenly, it's selling like hot cakes for every diesel owner that wants to sound like a tractor trailer rig with an exhaust problem.
                  Is that why they put those things on? Because it changes the tone of the exhaust? I have no idea why they make exhaust pipes large enough to lose a Kia in
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                    I stand corrected.
                    I like the way he parked far away from other vehicles so he doesn't get a door ding
                    Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• Besides the fact that this idiot can't park worth a damn. WTF is up with the tonneau? Did he actually do that on purpose? What's the point, easy access to stuff in the rear? Can't you just open the tailgate instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        Besides the fact that this idiot can't park worth a damn. WTF is up with the tonneau? Did he actually do that on purpose? What's the point, easy access to stuff in the rear? Can't you just open the tailgate instead?
                        Probably had it on another truck. Traded it in and insisted they transfer it to the new truck(despite them telling him it won't fit correctly).

Comment

• He just want to keep 75% of his stuff undercover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            This was on Hwy 6 somewhere between Navasota and Bryan yesterday. Not sure why my first thought was to snapchat this shit, but you have to deal with it.

Further north in Hearne I saw a sweet cafe racer w/ sidecar (on a trailer ) so best I can figure there was some sort of motorcycle show going on and this was a local homer thinking he was going to be welcome??? Really, I have no clue
                            shit for brains paw-paw.

Comment

• Hella flush!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• thats a bad bitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X