Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    It means you're a dumbass for hogging the fast lane....The left lane is for passing.
    Might wanna check his location.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      It means you're a dumbass for hogging the fast lane....The left lane is for PIT maneuvers.
      Fixed....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by podman152 View Post
          Is that Justin beaver? Pfft

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

• saw this sweet truck today

Comment

• Dragons and Wizards and shit!
              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
              Work In Progress

Comment

• The nails!!!!!! saw this today on the way home.

Comment

• What the fuck? I thought it was a gardening hand rake.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    The nails!!!!!! saw this today on the way home.

I didn't know Freddy Kruger drove a c class

Comment

• naynays love dey mercedes
                      sigpic

Comment

• You wonder how they wipe their ass without get shit all over those things.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          You wonder how they wipe their ass without get shit all over those things.
                          Fapping by cheese grater is her business.

Comment

• Didnt get a picture as i decided going as fast as possible was the better option but the stupid thing I saw today was some fuck tard in an Avalanche make sure i got a good view of his .357 before he pointed it at me. I assume .357. Was apx 6-7" barrel large revolver but not quite .44 size. Knowing I had much more engine in my truck and no limiter I got the fuck away from him in a hurry.
                            I tell ya, I-35 construction makes people nuts.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Didnt get a picture as i decided going as fast as possible was the better option but the stupid thing I saw today was some fuck tard in an Avalanche make sure i got a good view of his .357 before he pointed it at me. I assume .357. Was apx 6-7" barrel large revolver but not quite .44 size. Knowing I had much more engine in my truck and no limiter I got the fuck away from him in a hurry.
                              I tell ya, I-35 construction makes people nuts.
                              I am going to guess you did nothing to incite that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                naynays love dey mercedes
                                Everytime I read this in my head, it comes out like forest gump.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X