Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    I am going to guess you did nothing to incite that?
    It would be a long drawn out story to go over every step but cliff notes:
    I-35 shut down 3 miles ahead and I am on feeder road cause I see this.
    Multiple times left lane is closed to get people off highway so I am letting them in as needed as I am staying in the right most lane because I live in the area and know whats up.
    Right lane suddenly ends with no warning.. I wait for 2 more cars to go by and then there is a 3 car length opening before the Avalanche that is also doing 10mph like the rest of us so I go for it.
    Ass hat in Avalance punches it (moon roof is open and I hear the engine) and almost puts me into the barrels and gives me the finger as he does it. Whatever, got my tunes on and aint in a hurry. We get to next light end he turns around and gives me the finger again. So childishly I go ahead and give him the finger back. He proceeds to rant (cant hear him as his windows are up) and act like a tough guy. I in return give him the "What are you gonna do about it?" shoulder and arm shrug.
    I-35 opens back up and we both get on, he nails it so I give about half throttle and as we merge on the highway I get to the left lane to pass him.
    I look over and he is showing off his gun and then points it at me. His windows are still up so I know it is just intimidation. I also notice we are doing 95 and he is near his limiter. So I once again give him the finger and wave bye bye and proceed to get my vehicle to a speed he is not capable of and call 911 which transfers me to another 911 which transfers me to DPS which happened to have two cars right near me and since I am now back on the feeder in a parking lot I see him go by and 10 seconds latter two Chargers going after him.

Sure I could have just completely ignored him and stupid hand gestures but somehow I felt I would be less of a man if I didnt respond in kind. It is what it is. I was not the instigator and at first took the high road but quickly caved in to tell him he was number one.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Multiple times left lane is closed to get people off highway so I am letting them in as needed as I am staying in the right most lane because I live in the area and know whats up.
      Right lane suddenly ends with no warning.. I wait for 2 more cars to go by and then there is a 3 car length opening before the Avalanche that is also doing 10mph like the rest of us so I go for it.
      Ass hat in Avalance punches it (moon roof is open and I hear the engine) and almost puts me into the barrels and gives me the finger as he does it. Whatever, got my tunes on and aint in a hurry. We get to next light end he turns around and gives me the finger again. So childishly I go ahead and give him the finger back. He proceeds to rant (cant hear him as his windows are up) and act like a tough guy. I in return give him the "What are you gonna do about it?" shoulder and arm shrug.
      I-35 opens back up and we both get on, he nails it so I give about half throttle and as we merge on the highway I get to the left lane to pass him.
      I look over and he is showing off his gun and then points it at me. His windows are still up so I know it is just intimidation. I also notice we are doing 95 and he is near his limiter. So I once again give him the finger and wave bye bye and proceed to get my vehicle to a speed he is not capable of and call 911 which transfers me to another 911 which transfers me to DPS which happened to have two cars right near me and since I am now back on the feeder in a parking lot I see him go by and 10 seconds latter two Chargers going after him.

Sure I could have just completely ignored him and stupid hand gestures but somehow I felt I would be less of a man if I didnt respond in kind. It is what it is. I was not the instigator and at first took the high road but quickly caved in to tell him he was number one.

Comment

would read again.

Comment

• Fukin nasty
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I like my steaks rare... but I like my fuck-yeah's, WELL DONE!!!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• 8 paragraphs are cliff notes. Got it

Comment

• Counting > You
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Wut jew no bout dat...

Comment

• Must be one of dem new blingshots.

Comment

• CN

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                        8 paragraphs are cliff notes. Got it

The Colony? lol
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                          CN
                          Is that Cruz in his new whip? He was talking about making it fast, gotta have that downforce, yo...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            Must be one of dem new blingshots.
                            this deserves more credit

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Looks like he forgot to remove his seat and stirrups.....

Comment

Working...
                                X