Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Not. That. Bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
        O noes i spelled something incorrectly on the interwebz! Don't pull out the fucking firing squad!
        No, you spelled the word you used correctly.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• LMAO @ the Yale avatar
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
              Oh really??

Gray Turd?

David

Comment

We should absolutely hate this. But the quality of the job is so damn good I want to like it. Hell, I do like it. Maybe not enough to want it on my own truck but the guy deserves a hat tip for an excellent job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  We should absolutely hate this. But the quality of the job is so damn good I want to like it. Hell, I do like it. Maybe not enough to want it on my own truck but the guy deserves a hat tip for an excellent job.
                  That's what I thought as well.

Comment

• Shelby face truck is kinda bad ass.

Comment

• Should have adapted Shelby wheels too. I like it but the fender flares on top of flares already... doesn't match the bed.
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I thought I was going to have to do that the other day, but ended up pulling it home on the trailer with the Festiva instead.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          It's a lot more tasteful than many other "regular" lifted and modified trucks that I've seen.

Comment

• Somewhat in agreement on the Shelby truck...would like to see it without the nostril hood.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I shouldn't like this, right guys?
                              I'm trying real not to but I kinda do. I'd have to see it in person.

Comment

Took me a minute to realize this was not a factory mustang with the factory 4x4 ride height and a brush guard added...
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X