Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao.....calm down Seb.

GMG made a beautiful bike that is totally my style..........loved it the first time i saw it 10 years ago.

Juniors bike was just fuckin ugly....goofy and weird.

Seniors bike doesnt flow well and is too front end heavy.

Jesse's bike is a work of art. a beautiful bike with some serious craftsmanship......like always.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• No one mentioned JJ flipping off the camera during their final intro right before they announced the winners. They cut it in about half a second.

Also, the host was a faggot
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Shit wasn't live here in Livermore, CA last night. I knew the outcome (thanks to you thugs) 2 hours before it aired.

Oh, and it's 8:45 am Pacific and Richard Rawlings is still a douchebag.
        what are you doing in livermore? Thats like 20 minutes from where im at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          Get out of my shed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Get out of my shed!!!
            Dont you have some dope to go grow with Ricky?

Comment

• Jesse's bike is always my pick. The craftsmanship that goes into his bikes are sick! Gasmonkeys shit was nice but they didn't really build anything on it. The pink was fuckin gay, black would of been my choice in color or something alot different the the homo pink.

Fuck sr. and jrs bullshit theme bikes.
              Jesse should of won last year for sure.

Comment

Was resting my eyes at the Comfort Inn. Had some business in San Francisco this morning.

Comment

Was resting my eyes at the Comfort Inn. Had some business in San Francisco this morning.
                  cool. didnt know if you were living out here or just in town.

Comment

cool. didnt know if you were living out here or just in town.
                    Wish I did, I love this part of CA

Comment

Wish I did, I love this part of CA
                      Yea the bay area is nice. Weather over here is nice all year pretty much too.

Comment

• I wonder what Richard did to piss Jesse off so bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                          I was just saying no one really ever took Buell seriously, I mean they ran Sportster motors for fucks sake....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          They did at least add some power to them, the 1200's at 103hp stock wasn't too bad, didn't hold a candle to my Gsxr750 but was a lot of fun, just a different style ride. It ran hard from idle to redline (7500 IIRC) but topped @ 145mph. Mine was slammed, stretched, rear strutted though, more of a drag style. Lot of fun to ride and lot's of looks when I stopped.
                          Last edited by shumpertdavid; 12-22-2017, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            I wonder what Richard did to piss Jesse off so bad?
                            Aaron made the comment about Jesse "following his ex-wife around Texas"....Richard, I'm sure, just ran his mouth as usual.

Comment

• I am so confused after watching the show. Jesse is the only one who actually builds 95% of the bike, OCC builds Sr, PJD builds Jrs, then Aaron does most of everything. What does the richard guy even have to do with the whole equation, is he just fluff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                                Buell?? Seriously??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tony now hates you!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X