Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Yes. Buell. Just saying, its been more of a performance bike with a Harley engine, no?
    Plus it looked a tad like this:

I was just saying no one really ever took Buell seriously, I mean they ran Sportster motors for fucks sake....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I voted for Paul Jr! I liked his bike the best
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• IMO Jessie James has more ability and talent than them all but his bike was ugly and not a chopper. I really liked Billy Lane bikes more than his. All in all this was just a televised popularity contest and Paul SR does not stand a chance in that in anyway because of how negative he has been portrayed in the show for so long( and his bike was pretty ugly ) again just my .02
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I don't see how he keeps winning.
          Kind of like the Presidency, the people who are smart enough to really know whats going on and think on their own who are not TV drones do not actually vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            It's threads like these that make me want to post the best bike to ever lose one of these bullshit build off shows.

I present: Beautiful Loser by the Salinas Boys.
            I do see the similarities but I also see major differences IMO the GMG bike looks better

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• I see a similar tank paint scheme, ends there.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Host was annoying. I liked JJ's bike the best. Sr.'s next.
                WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  some facebook and twitter responses from vegas last night
                  then it has to be reel by golly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                    I voted for Paul Jr! I liked his bike the best
                    You have bad taste Seb. Bike looked like shit! Those fenders look hideous

Comment

• Shit wasn't live here in Livermore, CA last night. I knew the outcome (thanks to you thugs) 2 hours before it aired.

Oh, and it's 8:45 am Pacific and Richard Rawlings is still a douchebag.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                        Agreed.
                        As I previously said I did not hate it as bad as I wanted too, mainly just because he is such a fucking douche. I liked the wheels and the tank to seat pan transition, also liked the breather cover, other than that it was all shit. The front and rear fenders were fucking stupid, the "steering bar" was gay as fuck, the exhaust was retarded as shit. I swear to god that fucker has so little creativity that he has to do a damn theme for every fucking bike they build.

Comment

• Had to laugh at JJ's comment about Jr tripping over his own rear fender. Also at Jr being able to teach JJ a fucking thing.

Comment

• Anyone else notice Sr let out the clutch before the engine stopped? lmao
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                              Whatever man! That was the only bike I liked! Sr's & JJ bikes where FUCKING GAY AS FUCK, The next bike I liked was Gas Monkeys, Except the pink, More FAG shit right there. Had Gas Monkeys been Gold in the places it was Pink, Then I would have picked theirs. I like their style & just their bike seemed more pratical & plus they drove their shit from Texas to the show. But Sr's & JJ Bikes just where not my stlye & seemed small & like minature Sport Bikes
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                                Whatever man! That was the only bike I liked! Sr's & JJ bikes where FUCKING GAY AS FUCK, The next bike I liked was Gas Monkeys, Except the pink, More FAG shit right there. Had Gas Monkeys been Gold in the places it was Pink, Then I would have picked theirs. I like their style & just their bike seemed more pratical & plus they drove their shit from Texas to the show. But Sr's & JJ Bikes just where not my stlye & seemed small & like minature Sport Bikes
                                I would bet they are in fact bigger than most sport bikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X