Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing is back when I was rolling my 57, he bought some parts from me. There weren't any cameras rolling so I guess he didn't feel the need to act like a colossal douche. Funny what some people will do to themselves to achieve some sort of retarded half ass pseudo fame.

Comment

• i miss my gas monkey shirt. that shirt was a perfect fit and had a terrific design.
      I remember I got asked one time when i was wearing it "oh you like Gas Monkey?"
      me- "hahahaha not at all, but i fucking love this shirt!"
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Whatever. You've even got an autographed Boyd poster in your garage you fuckin' chainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
          I've got a 500 dollar bill that says you won't talk that same shit in person. I'll be at Good Guys, you look for the most handsome man you can find. Fern... I guess I'll look for a house plant.
          Ya know whats cooler than a $500 bill? A $1000 bill! LOLZ
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Whatever. You've even got an autographed Boyd poster in your garage you fuckin' chainer.
            lmao and it is hanging in my front room/man cave now!

and I quote "Does can come in billet" lmao
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
              PLEASE post a picture of said 500 dollar bill.
              He actually has one. It was to sweeten the deal on that ..... what the hell was it called? Wildfire I think? $100,000 and a $500 bill.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                lmao and it is hanging in my front room/man cave now!

and I quote "Does can come in billet" lmao

I swear he was on about 5 tabs of Xanex when he signed that thing. He looked like he almost needed a drool bib.

Comment

• Not impressed RR, you surely have better things to do. Enjoy your success, save your coin, and move on. Most stuff on the show is turd polishing, but not saying nice stuff hasn't/can't come out of your shop. suckers born every day, example your shop truck asking 25k... Gtfo with that shit

And I bet stretch could win that bet if he was still around the site

Comment

• LOL.
                    Flipping cars for more money than some random person on the internet won't make people like you.

The fact that you feel the need to prove yourself to a bunch of people who have no bearing on anything you do with your life and have no real effect on your success or failure as a person is pretty telling.

It's actually pretty hilarious that you even signed up here. Did someone mail you a link or do you just Google your name fairly often?

EDIT: He deleted his post and I didn't think to quote it. It was a $10k bet that he could take $10k, buy a car, and flip it for more profit than anyone on the site.

Comment

• I don't know what you guys are crying about. The man is making money and it looks like he and his crew are having a great time.

Comment

• I saved it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          lmmfao.......i actually think fern was right beside us when we were hollering shit to RR while the camera was rolling on Congress St.
                          No worries homie. We've already been on this show lol

What a faggot. Especially if that's really him.

Disappoint I am.

Comment

• It's good to google your own name. You can find out who's spreading rumors and lies. I'm good with google, that how I know that "Fern" is actually Fernando! WHOAH!

Comment

It's good to google your own name. You can find out who's spreading rumors and lies. I'm good with google, that how I know that "Fern" is actually Fernando! WHOAH!

Most people who don't act like fucking obnixious morons all the time don't have to worry about people spreading rumors about them. I know you're already past the point of no return on that scorecard, but keep it in your hat for the next lifetime.

Comment

I'm good with google,
                                Congratulations for being able to type your name and hit "search"
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X