Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
    It's good to google your own name. You can find out who's spreading rumors and lies. I'm good with google, that how I know that "Fern" is actually Fernando! WHOAH!
    Always wondered what you were always doing in front of the PC when they come to your "office". LOL
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Always wondered what you were always doing in front of the PC when they come to your "office". LOL
      Right now I'm admiring the beaters displayed in your "shop" avatar picture.

Comment

Probably yanking it to 2 girls 1 cup. On the bright side if he watches it long enough he might learn what talent is.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
          I don't know what you guys are crying about. The man is making money and it looks like he and his crew are having a great time.
          Thats pretty much my take on it. Have fun and make money=winning.

He has one of the highest rated shows on right now and hes enjoying life. Sure hes a bit of a douche, most of us here are. Hes a bit cocky but in some respects hes earned that right.

Some cars out of that shop are crap (Fairmont comes to mind) and some are pretty cool (old Lincoln comes to mind).

I still stand behind my comment that Richard knows very little about mechanics but knows plenty about making money. I would not complain about life if I was in his shoes though.

Money may not but happiness but it can buy a Jet Ski. Ever try to frown on a Jet Ski?
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Thats pretty much my take on it. Have fun and make money=winning.

He has one of the highest rated shows on right now and hes enjoying life. Sure hes a bit of a douche, most of us here are. Hes a bit cocky but in some respects hes earned that right.

Some cars out of that shop are crap (Fairmont comes to mind) and some are pretty cool (old Lincoln comes to mind).

I still stand behind my comment that Richard knows very little about mechanics but knows plenty about making money. I would not complain about life if I was in his shoes though.

Money may not but happiness but it can buy a Jet Ski. Ever try to frown on a Jet Ski?
            Would you be interesting in heading up my fan club?

Comment

• This thread will be in his next episode...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                This thread will be in his next episode...

He'd have to fight Russ Martin for the whining honor.

Comment

It's good to google your own name. You can find out who's spreading rumors and lies. I'm good with google, that how I know that "Fern" is actually Fernando! WHOAH!
                  Bragging about being able to use google. As if there were any doubt left in anyone's mind that you are a moron.

Comment

• Richard, why dont you come scoop up my 69, Ill get mic'ed up and we can bicker over price on TV.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Right now I'm admiring the beaters displayed in your "shop" avatar picture.
                      I like my shop beaters. The BMW is long since gone but the Lincoln has been built. Custom nose, and a one off hood built in shop and painted in house..... first EVER paint job and fabrication of body parts we have ever done. Full suspension and brakes and we built the motor here. You should recognize that engine, its like the one you had in that F100 that you guys couldnt make run untill you called someone in.

Not sure what your shop turned out before the show but I have watched every episode of the show and this "beater" will outrun, out-handle, out-brake and ride better than anything you all have sold on the show to date.

So admire on!

Comment

Would you be interesting in heading up my fan club?
                        You have fans?

Comment

• Comment

I like my shop beaters. The BMW is long since gone but the Lincoln has been built. Custom nose, and a one off hood built in shop and painted in house..... first EVER paint job and fabrication of body parts we have ever done. Full suspension and brakes and we built the motor here. You should recognize that engine, its like the one you had in that F100 that you guys couldnt make run untill you called someone in.

Not sure what your shop turned out before the show but I have watched every episode of the show and this "beater" will outrun, out-handle, out-brake and ride better than anything you all have sold on the show to date.

So admire on!

Sweet Mark man.

Comment

• I'd rather own a shop and drink beer all day than actually have to turn a wrench for a living... just saying

Comment

Man, the only thing that made you tolerable was the thought that you didn't take your TV persona seriously, but if this really is you and you are "keyboard warrior-ing" it up this bad, than you must really have a hard on for yourself.
                                Enjoy your fame sir, but know that in the gear head world, you’re a fucking punch line to a bad joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X