went car shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went car shopping

took my little girl to toys r us to see how she fits in a big wheel. I was planning on getting her one for christmas or her b day. But she is still alittle small for one. She can not reach the gas pedal yet. So we might just hold off. But I think she is happy behind the wheel.

*power wheels

Comment

My daughters wanted one forever but everyone we talked to said they are cool for five minutes and then just take up room in the garage. Based on my neighbors kids I think that is probly spot on.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Cute!

Comment

Win!

Comment

You just have to put some beefed up batteries in them and they will have a blast! They'll be some drifting mofos!

Comment

my nephews ride their little fake 4 wheelers alot.

Comment

buy it B don't be a tight ass with the money

Comment

Originally posted by Dawkins View Post
                  My daughters wanted one forever but everyone we talked to said they are cool for five minutes and then just take up room in the garage. Based on my neighbors kids I think that is probly spot on.
                  Offer your neighbor a lowball amount to get them out of his garage instead of buying one new.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by Dawkins View Post
                    I worried about that too, but I bought one anyway for my son and he drives it a lot. He has had it for 2 years now and he still rides it weekly.

Awesome pic though man! She's a cutie!

Comment

my daughter still drives the shit out of her PW jeep, and she's had it for going on 2 years now. she's getting to the point where she's almost too big for it. we'll probably just keep it and paint it boy colors when my son's old enough for it. they go pretty fast with bigger batteries in it. my daughter looks like she's racing Baja when she tears around the yard. lol
                      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        my nephews ride their little fake 4 wheelers alot.
                        Those things are more fun than cars IMO I still rode mine until 8 years ago lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                          Those things are more fun than cars IMO I still rode mine until 8 years ago lol.
                          It's not unusual for 5 year olds to ride them.

Comment

Nice. I can't wait to get one for my son.

Comment

My 4 year old boy has that same one, as well as the Ford Raptor truck. The mustang is way faster... He loves it, and it is nice that it is in the garage next to my Fox, and his PW50 sits next to my track bike, he is pretty proud of that too. Get it as soon as she can reach the pedals and help stop the problem of women drivers who suck at driving!
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X