No announcement yet.

went car shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to get my son the Ford Raptor PW. I've got an acre of nice terrain for him to go nuts over. There are all sorts of little trails all around those boulders.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
      took my little girl to toys r us to see how she fits in a big wheel. I was planning on getting her one for christmas or her b day. But she is still alittle small for one. She can not reach the gas pedal yet. So we might just hold off. But I think she is happy behind the wheel.

Pimpin!!!

Comment

I bought my son(about to turn 4) the f150 version about a year ago. He drives that thing all the time and constantly wants to go outside so he can drive it. It was a lot of money but he and his brother love it and play with it almost every day. It's really cute to watch him open the hood or crawl underneath it to "fix it".

Comment

I have this on Layaway at Toys R Us that I told my little girl was her B-Day Present & her Xmas Present from me. Every other weekend we go in together & pay on it so she learns the value f money & hardwork & that toys arnt free. She is so excited to get it paid off. But Daddy isnt rich.

Last edited by SEB; 03-18-2014, 02:33 PM.
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Too cute! haha
            2012 GT - Brembo car
            "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

Hey if he doesnt get it for her the uncle here will take care of it. Or brandon u get her the mustang and i will get her the raptor
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

My son loved the crap out of his mini John Deer Gator. Back and forth hauling random stuff all over the yard. It needed better wheels though, the hard plastic gets stuck in slick grass easy.
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                  I have this on Layaway at Toys R Us that I told my little girl was her B-Day Present & her Xmas Present from me. Every other weekend we go in together & pay on it so she learns the value f money & hardwork & that toys arnt free. She is so excited to get it paid off. But Daddy isnt rich.
                  Badass post! Very smart move.
                  Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys

Seb, I like the idea, will have to use that in the future

Think Im going to wait till next year to get her one. She is still alittle young. Heck she will only be 2 in dec. Lol

Comment

Skip the Power Wheels and go straight to a 4 wheeler.

My 4 yr old daughter, on her 110cc 4 wheeler. This was a couple weeks ago at Bulcher.

Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My son enjoys his.

Comment

if i had mo' money i would totally build a kid rock crawler.

http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post

LMAO! That is kick ass!

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post

Sweet jesus that is awesome.

And that Boss needs a buff job bad, lol.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                              X