No announcement yet.

Post up your utv!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are more places local for utv sized thing then there are for full size rigs
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Rhino's are ok.

Have you tried any of the other UTV's out there?? The Teryx? The RZR for goodness sake?

I would highly recommend that!

Comment

not mine but one that was built for a friend

Turbo built motor
        Full Longtravel with KING IBP shocks
        full custom interior
        hand built dash with Ipad
        hand built speaker pods
        HID light bars
        and much much more

sigpic

Comment

Just got an 09 RZR. I had a Brute Force 750 before. We rde River Run, Shiloh Ridge, Mud Creek, Gator Run ect..

Comment

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

don't know much about them, but i helped do a wiring harness for this one that has a hayabusa engine for a friend of mine.
              Last edited by Grape; 10-15-2012, 09:38 AM.
              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I'll bet that thing hauls ass!

Comment

I love our Rhino and we beat the piss out of it and it just keeps on ticking, lol.

"A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                  East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                  https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                    Rhino's are ok.

Have you tried any of the other UTV's out there?? The Teryx? The RZR for goodness sake?

I would highly recommend that!
                    He is getting it in trade
                    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

My '07 Rhino

Comment

You should just buy a built crawler, I hear they will go places that UTVs won't, for less money.

That or a Fox Body with $5k invested. They can do anything!

Comment

I don't get the crawler thing . I rather fly over the top of a hill 10 ft in the air in my dune buggy than crawl up it . I have had a Rubicon before and I will get another one (so I know how jeeps are) . I also want to get a UTV. I think the fun factor like speed and jumping is more exiciting in a UTV verses a crawler .

Comment

here is the one i got

Comment

Crawlers and UTV's are like comparing apples and oranges...they both serve way different purposes. I know that my RZR won't climb a rock shelf wall because it doesn't have 6' articulation and a ton a power going through a jumbo drivetrain and differential. However on the other hand I also know that any of those built crawlers wouldn't be able to follow me up ~80% of the mountain trails that we frequent in Colorado...not because they couldn't make it, b/c they aren't allowed. Most of those trailheads have a 50" maximum width that is strictly enforced....by posts at the openings and/or the Ranger Svc. Of course the Jeep roads are a different story...but also not as attracting to someone like myself and the crew we usually go with.

...I also don't think we'd care to haul dirt, bricks, tow the yard sprayer, or move trailers around our property with a crawler. Just imagine how bad my grass would look!
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Polaris has got some badass looking rides.

Explore ATVs and SxSs for trail riding. No matter the trail or location, there’s an ATV or SxS with the perfect combination of performance, control and comfort to help you discover the fun and adventure off-road trail riding.

Comment

Working...
                                X