No announcement yet.

post up them early to mid 90's F150's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post up them early to mid 90's F150's!

Really considering getting an early thru '96 F-150 in the next few months. Gonna try and keep my eye out on a clean one. So until then, post 'em up! For some reason I've really been digging the single cab short bed 4x4's.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I really want one too.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Comment

I want a '95 SWB single cab something fierce... 351 please.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
          I want a '95 SWB single cab something fierce... 351 please.
          same here.. or even a late 80s model.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Here is my 93 Lightning

Comment

^nice!
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

^+1

I need peanut butter to go with my jelly.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Not a 150 but I loved this thing. The front end sucked balls though. Pain in the ass to do ball joints.

Comment

My old 95. Clean as hell for 234K miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                      Here is my 93 Lightning

<---jelly

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Was too busy fapping over the rest of the truck to notice the NAWZ! system in it. That truck must be very fun.

I can has?
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I have considered buying one of those for the New Lawn truck, But I just cant get past the Box look. I love the 5.0 motor in it & would be great to own one because I know that motor. But Im gonna stick wtih a 5.3 I think
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

My Neighbor has a 93 that he uses as his work truck. Bone stock with almost 300K on the ticker. Way overbuilt from the factory. They have a 5.8, not a 5.0.

It is fun to drive. I just use a small 75-100 shot out of the hole to get it rolling. It's on a Hobbs switch set for 6 psi currently, but I'm about to up that to 10 psi to help with the recovery between shifts. I see 15psi on the gauge when it's in the 60's or cooler. I have a large Garret IC in front that really helps drop the air charge temps. Hogg, and the 4.56's don't hurt either!

Comment

Mine will be for sale very soon

Comment

Working...
                              X