Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    Mine will be for sale very soon
    PM me when it is . I am looking for a white one since Diabolic took my Bronco .
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

^^^^thats the one I was telling u about.

Comment

i have been missing mine for years now

just a pic i found i liked

and
        Last edited by smrr1; 10-22-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Everyone I know that ownes and sells a Gen 1 Lightning regrets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
            Everyone I know that ownes and sells a Gen 1 Lightning regrets it.
            Yup! I regret selling mine.

Comment

What kind of gas mileage do the 5.0 motors get & how are they with towing long distances? Im in the market for a truck around the 5k budget & my parents have a 5.0 truck that my brother used to drive. But he said it killed him in gas drivng from Huntsville to Tennessee to see his gf. My mom swears its great truck & i should get one, I just TOW Trailers alot!
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                What kind of gas mileage do the 5.0 motors get & how are they with towing long distances? Im in the market for a truck around the 5k budget & my parents have a 5.0 truck that my brother used to drive. But he said it killed him in gas drivng from Huntsville to Tennessee to see his gf. My mom swears its great truck & i should get one, I just TOW Trailers alot!
                After I rebuilt the 5.0 in my brother's 93 F150 ext cab at 212k miles, it got around 16 MPG mixed city/hwy. Rarely towed anything with it though. Now that bastard just sits in his driveway and functions as an extra trash can.
                كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                Originally posted by Trick Pony
                ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

got love for these trucks, myself.

always wanted a jacked up 4x4 shortbed.

Comment

Buddy's 96

Comment

Regret selling this one

Comment

Get one with a 5.0 and you will regret it. Go for the 5.8, they get the same mpg. Keep it tuned up, get a high flow cat, MSD coil, gap the plugs at .55, Cone air filter, advance the timing with a tune of turning the dizzy, keep a good oxygen sensor in there, and the tires to 38-40 psi and you would see 14-15 in town and 16-19 hwy mpg. My Lightning pictured above does about 13mpg in town with 4.56's and 18-19 on the hwy with the cruise set at 65.

Comment

Get one with a 5.0 and you will regret it. Go for the 5.8, they get the same mpg. Keep it tuned up, get a high flow cat, MSD coil, gap the plugs at .55, Cone air filter, advance the timing with a tune of turning the dizzy, keep a good oxygen sensor in there, and the tires to 38-40 psi and you would see 14-15 in town and 16-19 hwy mpg. My Lightning pictured above does about 13mpg in town with 4.56's and 18-19 on the hwy with the cruise set at 65.
                          x2 . 351 is the way to go and if you keep the oil changed they will run great for a long time .
                          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

^^^^thats the one I was telling u about.
                            PM me what all is done to it and what it needs .
                            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

One of my good friends dads has what was my dream truck growing up sitting in his barn. Next time I go hunt with them I will try to get pictures... Its straight outta 1995 and still awesome but I don't think its ran in 5-6 years.

Black F-150 4x4 Reg Cab Short Bed.
                              Chrome Grill Guard, Chrome "Roll" Bar, and metric shit ton of Chrome KC Lights.
                              The Nice Stock wheels that came on the EB Models I believe.
                              Chrome Bed Rails and Running Boards.
                              Polished Diamond Plate tool Box.

I got my first piece of tail in the bed of it by the lake one night. His dad used to let me and him take it to town at the lake house to party with the local chicks...

Ahhh memories.

Comment

Working...
                              X