No announcement yet.

post up them early to mid 90's F150's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why can't I throw an A9L computer and harness in there and tune that for the 351? Would I have to change the transmission harness as well? Just wondering what method makes for the least amount of headaches.

And honestly, the thing runs beautifully even with nearly 250k miles, so I'm not touching it until it grenades.

Comment

• 351 is e4od. bauman would solve that. i think that would be easy

Comment

• It requires complete repining of the harness to run the A9L even with the Bauminator. If you want to retain all the stock wiring in the cab. It's not plug and play by any means. I'd rather spring for a used FMS MAF conversion kit that is plug and play, then get a tune. I wouldn't mess with a Bauminator.

Comment

• or go carb.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Might as well throw some points ignition in the mix too.

Comment

• Damn it I sure do miss my old 92. Regular cab 2wd with a 302 and a 5 speed. I just found out where it is after 12 years being without it. I'm going to try to buy it back today.
              68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                lol... and it still ran strong
                actually, i borrowed once to move something, and did a 0-100 run.
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Working...
                X