No announcement yet.

Get any weird stuff this Halloween ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got a coupon for Lenny's restaurant. I chuckled and threw it in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      With all the chronic problems with peanut allergies I'd think that'd be pretty dangerous to hand out these days.
      After the third kid said something about a peanut allergy, I took all of the Reese's items out for myself and claimed it was for the good of the kids.
      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
      Originally posted by Trick Pony
      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        With all the chronic problems with peanut allergies I'd think that'd be pretty dangerous to hand out these days.
        No worse than almond joys, peanut M&Ms, snickers, baby ruth, reeses cups... at least the bag of peanuts says "PEANUTS" on it. Kinda hard to fight Darwin on that one if it comes to pass.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          No worse than almond joys, peanut M&Ms, snickers, baby ruth, reeses cups... at least the bag of peanuts says "PEANUTS" on it. Kinda hard to fight Darwin on that one if it comes to pass.
          True!
          If anything, I'd be worried about the possibility of getting bad peanuts , like the peanuts that could contain salmonella or whatever STD peanuts get
          .....bro....

Comment

A traveller's Guide to Heaven, with candy.

Comment

My grandson got a Easter egg and a "organic" fruit roll.
              Photobucket

Comment

nothing out of the ordinary in our neighborhood....but I did see that some knucklehead was giving packets of cocaine to children in Northern Europe

Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  We got 3 or 4 bags of Halloween pretzels, I thought those were kind of odd. Most of the odd stuff was from the Indian people(call center not teepee) in our neighborhood who were probably celebrating their first Halloween here.
                  what did they give out? lol

Comment

A euphoric head buzz.
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

My son got some Cheez-its.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I eat them shits all the time!
                        You eat shits all the time

CN

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          so nobody got pennies this year?
                          I got pennies one year when I was a kid. It was a Jewish family handing them out.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            I got pennies one year when I was a kid. It was a Jewish family handing them out.
                            Did you punch them in their Jew nose?!?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              i got you beat! when i was little an old lady was handing old marbles. fuckin marbles, man!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                i got you beat! when i was little an old lady was handing old marbles. fuckin marbles, man!
                                Better to hand them out of your own accord than to lose them

Comment

Working...
                                X