• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Chicago's best or Old Chicago's?

All I know is that after eating real pizza up there, the stuff I've found down here is dogshit, rolled thin.
      pizza lounge, exposition/parry across from fair park
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        pizza lounge, exposition/parry across from fair park
        No shit? Was down there last night helping the pa'n'law (his office is off of Canton).

Comment

old chicagos also has real good pizza but i was talking about chicagos best

Comment

Originally posted by bmxican View Post
            old chicagos also has real good pizza but i was talking about chicagos best
            Didn't try CB. We made Estes Park a once every 3 weekend jaunt while we were up there.

WTF was I thinking moving back here???

Comment

for a quick minute i thought that van was a CBP van and a bunch of Mexicans got popped...

Comment

ya it is definitely in the bottom for those 3. if i were to choose i would say old chicago was the best tasting as im here right now but beau jos is always better when your in the mtns

Didn't try CB. We made Estes Park a once every 3 weekend jaunt while we were up there.

WTF was I thinking moving back here???

Comment

We were in Denver about 2 weeks ago. Almost every major intersection there was someone panhandling. Some had signs that said "former military...have id.. need help", "wife has cancer anything helps", "kids need food please help" and anything else that you can think of. I have never seen so many panhandlers in my life! However, most had on nicer shoes and clothes than I had on. Then in traveling the same route everyday for a week to attend the conference I learned that most of the panhandlers had "regular hours" and would hand off "their corner" to someone else at a certain time everyday. It was like they had shifts to cover their corner or something. It was bad....

Comment

i car pool to work with my boss who moved here from mexico when he was 15. he is now almost 40 with all the legal papers. when he sees a real mexican on the corner he makes me stop the truck and rips their ass telling them that is not why they moved here for. on the opposite side i am the same way. if you say i need money for a 40 its yours. but if you need money for something but wont let me take you to mcky ds then you can go fuck yourself

Comment

Originally posted by bmxican View Post
                      i car pool to work with my boss who moved here from mexico when he was 15. he is now almost 40 with all the legal papers. when he sees a real mexican on the corner he makes me stop the truck and rips their ass telling them that is not why they moved here for. on the opposite side i am the same way. if you say i need money for a 40 its yours. but if you need money for something but wont let me take you to mcky ds then you can go fuck yourself
                      I used to know a lady that carried brown bag lunches in her car. When she’d see a pan handler she would offer them a lunch. Most would turn her down and ask for cash… while holding a sign that specifically says, “HUNGRY”.

Comment

If anyone is ever in Idaho Springs, go to Beau Jo's pizza. Sit out back, watch the water and drink fresh Tommyknocker Ale. (figured I'd bring something of substance to this thread)
                        my sister took us there when we were visiting her in august, it was good but definitely not worth the 1hr+ wait we had

Comment

"I'm fucking disabled mother fuckers" remind you of that dude of breaking bad?
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                          X