FTP: Ghostbuster arrested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    No. This is America, and you are allowed to record them. I read an article where Police Unions are pushing for legislation to make it illegal to record an arrest, or any police interaction. Self absorbed pussies.

This is fucking America. I'll record your fat ass if I want to. Go ahead, arrest me on trumped up bullshit. We will see who gets the last laugh.
    they would just take your phone and delete the video... unless you could get it loaded to facebook or something in a hurry...lol

fucking cops
    Originally posted by soap
    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
      they would just take your phone and delete the video... unless you could get it loaded to facebook or something in a hurry...lol

fucking cops
      yup. I was going to say password protect ur phone, but a quick swim in water will cure that too.

Comment

That always makes my blood boil when I see a cop that's being videoed try to order the person to stop recording like it's against the law or something. Way to make up your own laws asshole. You're telling me it's ok for you to video me from your dash cam, but it's not ok for me to video you?

Comment

If you video them, they can't smash anyone's head through a car window though!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post

fucking cops
            They can try. I'd say good luck.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I dont see a problem with recording in public after all the arrest is being recorded and videotaped through the squad car anyway. The police should use the person recording on their cell phone as a witness and their video as evidence and subpoena them to court. Impound their phone as evidence until the video can be retrieved and then return their phone. How do you like them apples.
              Last edited by gnturboray; 11-03-2012, 09:20 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by gnturboray View Post
                the arrest is being recorded and videotaped through the squad car anyway.
                Yeah, and cops know every angle to arrest someone in to block its view as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Yeah, and cops know every angle to arrest someone in to block its view as well.
                  Or their partner stands in front of the camera while they slam your face on the back of your car. True story
                  Originally posted by Yale
                  I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

the fucking piece of shit cops dont want the guy to record them because it makes it harder for them to murder the person they are supposed to be arresting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
                      the fucking piece of shit cops dont want the guy to record them because it makes it harder for them to murder the person they are supposed to be arresting.

lol solid theory

Comment

Working...
                      X