Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
    My old rx7
    Was that car black at some point? It looks like a black one I had that I painted white. It was a fun car but I never could get it to cool right. I ended up getting tired of it and drove it till it blew up. Paid a guy good money to fix and modify the engine and he ended up screwing up the job. Finally just sold it.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Had so many RX-7s over the years. Too fat for one now.

I had:
      82 GSL
      85 GSL-SE
      88 GXL
      88 Turbo II
      89 GTU
      89 GXL 2+2
      90 Turbo II
      91 Cabrio
      93 Mica Yellow R1

Oddly enough the 2+2 was my favorite one. Prolly cause I went insaine and spent nearly 20k modding it. Then got beat by a Honda Pilot. Loaned it to a friend the next day and he wraped it around a tree doing 140 so I said screw it and bought a new 97 Cobra. Then I went hunting for Hondas. LOL
      Last edited by LaserSVT; 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Was that car black at some point? It looks like a black one I had that I painted white. It was a fun car but I never could get it to cool right. I ended up getting tired of it and drove it till it blew up. Paid a guy good money to fix and modify the engine and he ended up screwing up the job. Finally just sold it.
        No. I bought in in Boston. Broke down in Boston on they way home. Full of rust. Finally got it running and pulled the engine, trans and rear and scrapped it.

Comment

Ive always liked those. It be fun to put a Buick GN motor in one.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            93 Mica Yellow R1
            Mmmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Mmmmmm.....
              Only one I had to replace the motor in. Bought a big intercooler and a boost control. Thought I was hot shit and turned it to 11 (Spinal Tap) and the motor went big bada boom on the top of third at 8500 RPM.
              I just watched Fast and the Furious for the first time and was stoned. Bad combination.

Fortunatly I learned my lesson, kept it stock and threw some OZ wheels on it. Still miss that car though. Was like a go-kart with AC.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I like these, owned a few, last was an 86 sport/ls1/t56.
                Ded

Comment

Working...
                X