• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1BAD06 > 1badvette.

Comment

Originally posted by MstangsBware View Post
      PondHopper from other Forums?

Brushy Creek is a fun ride but would be nice if it was much bigger. We really need a 3k acre or so park within an hour of Dallas...

I have a 06 650 Canam Outlander on OG 29.5s with spacer lift on front.
      Yea thats me. A park would be nice that close to Dallas Probably won't happen though. It takes me 2 hours to get to RR and thats gettin it pulling my camper.

Brushy creek is decent size. Do you know your way around it? I live by it everybody unloads at my house and heads out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        1BAD06 > 1badvette.

It's not the same person. I use to be 1991s10 on the old board

Comment

nice tractor

Comment

You guys need to join www.dfwdirtriders.com and come ride with us. There are a ton of people going riding, mudding, racing etc every weekend on there. Members' toys range from dirtbikes, sport quads, utility, UTVS, full size, etc.

Here is me on my sport quad taking the holeshot at a race last weekend. I am on the white KTM going around the pile up.

Here is a group picture from one of of our DDR group rides.

www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'll get on there. I have a buddy at work that races a yahmaha 450 something. Hes pretty damn crazy on it too. I'll let him know about it

Comment

Originally posted by 1badvette View Post
                Yea thats me. A park would be nice that close to Dallas Probably won't happen though. It takes me 2 hours to get to RR and thats gettin it pulling my camper.

Brushy creek is decent size. Do you know your way around it? I live by it everybody unloads at my house and heads out.
                It is not a bad place and I think I have ridden it all. I agree the 2 hour trip to RR or Mud Creek gets olds. Anyone still riding the area in Caddo Mills by ur house? Last I read it was being watched pretty close. Sulfur River Trails was a decent place but unsure id they r still ooen.

Comment

There not watching it. I go every weekend. If you ever want to go hollar at me and we will go

Comment

I ride a 99 Yz400f, my buddy and I hit the local hiking trails and some shore line last Thursday. We've been riding the hiking trails, near where I live on Lake Texoma, since we were little kids. He's riding the "tow truck" from my work. We use it dragging no-starts and to move trailers. It had been sitting for the better part of a year so I did some carb work, battery, oil change, etc and decided to have Brandon give it a nice run.
                    Last edited by shumpertdavid; 12-22-2017, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badvette View Post
                      There not watching it. I go every weekend. If you ever want to go hollar at me and we will go
                      Will do that. I have never rode the area but would like to. Will PM u about it...maybe get ur #..

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                        I ride a 99 Yz400f, my buddy and I hit the local hiking trails and some shore line last Thursday. We've been riding the hiking trails, near where I live on Lake Texoma, since we were little kids. He's riding the "tow truck" from my work. We use it dragging no-starts and to move trailers. It had been sitting for the better part of a year so I did some carb work, battery, oil change, etc and decided to have Brandon give it a nice run.

That looks like a pretty good place to ride

Comment

Originally posted by MstangsBware View Post
                          Will do that. I have never rode the area but would like to. Will PM u about it...maybe get ur #..
                          I'm gonna try and get my front diff back in mine this week. I hate when it doesn't run.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            You guys need to join www.dfwdirtriders.com and come ride with us. There are a ton of people going riding, mudding, racing etc every weekend on there. Members' toys range from dirtbikes, sport quads, utility, UTVS, full size, etc.

Here is me on my sport quad taking the holeshot at a race last weekend. I am on the white KTM going around the pile up.

Kind of looks like 635..

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Kind of looks like 635..
                              Haha... they made the start a muddy mess. We were the first group to go. I was in the lead then after the 2nd turn did a complete 360 in the mud and went back to 4th going into the 3rd turn. Luckily I didn't get hit and was able to keep going. Fun times!
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                              X