Just did this for daughters Xmas gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I said you pass with me. That's all that matters.
    That's really all I wanted in life so thanx man. Bromantic of you lol.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Good gift, I gave my old Xbox 360 to my god son last year, 11. And he was stoked. Even gave him all of my old games including 5-6 years of madden, etc. know what games he plays the most? Old madden, each year version he has a team, knows every player, etc. I thought he's be more interested in new games, but in the end, good kids will surprise you in how great full they are for the little things.

He used to come over with is dad, when I lived in Austin, and we'd play Xbox. I realized I only really played it when he was there, so I wrapped it and gave it to him for Xmas. He said of everything he got it was the best present all year. Haha
      Shit yeah. Problem now is how to gift it. I chunked the box a month ago before I knew I was gonna do this lol.

Get a gift box or bag? I was thinking of sneaking it in on her while she was out or sleep and just hook it up to their tv and not say anything and leave under the radar.

Then wait to get her call about a pink Xbox .
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Check out my friend Dave's AMAZING Home Made Laminar Water Jet he made for under $300.00.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          You know how parents tell their kids how much happier they are to have their kids make them something instead of buying something for a gift? Yeah, well kids dont follow the same guidlines. May as well traced your hand on a sheet of paper and made it into a turkey and glued some macaroni on it.

dude.... i wont let this gem go to waste. excellent post sir!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
          X