200mph or bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Murillo went 6.35@235 two weeks ago in Vegas. I work with the guy who fabled the new turbo set up/ fucked with the 4link. Union pipefitters gettin shit done

the black fox body with the turbos in the trunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I'd also love to hear what it has done to it. I think I might like to do some of this Texas mile stuff that all the cool kids are doing these days.
      I shot this truck last March for 8 Lug. The owner is into the mile stuff and we got to talking about his twin turbo SS he runs in the mile. Shortly after the truck shoot, his car was featured in GM High Tech Performance. Here's the feature on the car if you want to read about it. Maybe it'll give you some insight. Car went 204 mph.

It's crazy if you think about the amount of things that are happening, and trying to happen, when you're pushing a car that far for a mile. He knows someone that is savvy with aerodynamics and he was told that the cars would trap higher speeds if the would dump the go pro cameras on the outside. He said the amount of drag they produce at those speeds would net most people another 5 to 7 mph. Not sure how much truth there is to that statement, but it's interesting to think about.
      Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Fox's are that bad at high speeds, not in a 'setup' car at least.

That car is pretty damn fast considering he only appeared to be in 4th. (I'm assuming it's geared high as hell - judging by the long ass first gear etc).

I'd like to try that out sometime..

Comment

^ was telling dad the same

Comment

Working...
          X