Dancing is illegal in DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing is illegal in DC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=FAZTslKZNEI#!

And the police wonder why no one likes them, bunch of Nazis.

City ordinance
    .....bro....

Comment

They asked why it was illegal, they could have explained. Instead they went all faggoty.

That one couple didn't even know wtf was going on. Just got arrested.

Comment

Don't be mad at police for enforcing laws politicians put in place.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
          Don't be mad at police for enforcing laws politicians put in place.
          You would/do enforce every rule, everywhere, even if you don't agree with it?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            That silly ordinance... Na, Only if it was a hot-button topic passed down in briefing. Still can't be mad at police for enforcing laws. That is their job. Just saying be mad at the people elected that pass these laws.

Comment

In Texas, if you cause an accident with no insurance you get a ticket. In DC you better not dance, or your ass is going to fucking jail for the weekend.

Fuck those cops, and fuck the politicians that made that law.

Comment

Just another reason not to leave Texas.

Comment

Obama is in the White House breakin' the law!!
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Dumbasses poked the bear and it bit them when they were clearly warned. Is it right that they can not stand there and sway like a couple tards or hop around like idiots? No, they should be allowed to. However, the officer told them what would happen. Enjoy the night(s) in jail.
                    Last edited by KBScobravert; 02-11-2013, 01:11 AM.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Heaven forbid anyone question authority. You're an idiot.

Comment

There's breaking the law to be a dick, and to prove a point. I'm not exactly sure why they did it.
                        It's too bad people view criticizing laws or authoritative powers as "radical". Our country needs to drop a bunch of outrageous laws and stand up for what is right, but that will require being "radical"
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Fuck those morons. They dont have to agree with the law but they were asked multiple times to stop. I just wished they tazed them all so they would drop like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            They asked why it was illegal, they could have explained. Instead they went all faggoty.

That one couple didn't even know wtf was going on. Just got arrested.
                            That couple was warned and they kept on doing it anyway. They were part of the group and they had a plan.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            OK, lets get this straight.

A group of people go to the Jefferson Memorial to dance and carry out some sort of agenda, are warned, do it anyway, and then some of them get arrested and you guys have a problem with that?

I visited the Jefferson Memorial back in 1995. I visited the Smithsonian and Arlington National Cemetery over a two day stretch. Not once did I feel like breaking out in dance at any of those places.

It appears that a group of people were there for a reason. The reason was to poke the bear and get a response. Surprise! There was a response.

They were given warning, and the officer even went up to identify a "leader" and try to give warnings, but the warnings went unheeded. Add to that the fact that when the police go hands on for something that was warned about, others break out in even more dancing. You think this is just a coincidence?

I'm sure you guys go to work and break rules right in front of your bosses and expect no consequences.

Is that a silly law/ordinance? It sure seems to be. I'd like to know why the city council/district leaders even made it to begin with. Is this where Footloose came from?

There is a time/place/method for questioning authority. This is not the way to do it.
                            After seeing their buddies get arrested, they start badgering the officers. One guy even has a shirt with "DISOBEY" on it. You still think this whole incident was just a coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              That couple was warned and they kept on doing it anyway. They were part of the group and they had a plan.

OK, lets get this straight.

A group of people go to the Jefferson Memorial to dance and carry out some sort of agenda, are warned, do it anyway, and then some of them get arrested and you guys have a problem with that?

I visited the Jefferson Memorial back in 1995. I visited the Smithsonian and Arlington National Cemetery over a two day stretch. Not once did I feel like breaking out in dance at any of those places.

It appears that a group of people were there for a reason. The reason was to poke the bear and get a response. Surprise! There was a response.

They were given warning, and the officer even went up to identify a "leader" and try to give warnings, but the warnings went unheeded. Add to that the fact that when the police go hands on for something that was warned about, others break out in even more dancing. You think this is just a coincidence?

I'm sure you guys go to work and break rules right in front of your bosses and expect no consequences.

Is that a silly law/ordinance? It sure seems to be. I'd like to know why the city council/district leaders even made it to begin with. Is this where Footloose came from?

There is a time/place/method for questioning authority. This is not the way to do it.
                              After seeing their buddies get arrested, they start badgering the officers. One guy even has a shirt with "DISOBEY" on it. You still think this whole incident was just a coincidence?
                              It is silly they would have to, but honestly, Im glad they passed that ordinance. These are memorials, not a disco. Dont needs kids making out on the steps, dont need people dancing. The same goes for any military memorial, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X