I'm infatuated with the late 60's / early 70's 200 series Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    we worked on it for 2 years straight and that sunuvabitch sold it 3 months after it was finished
    thats shitty.

Comment

rolled a 1971 220d as my daily for a year or so when i first got out of the military, thing was a tank

it was black and almost as clean as this one lol

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        rolled a 1971 220d as my daily for a year or so when i first got out of the military, thing was a tank

it was black and almost as clean as this one lol
        How was the d? There is a pretty clean one down by shiner that's reasonable.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

it will not get you anywhere fast but it will definitely get you there. as long as it's rust free i say go for it, any maintenance it needs is stupid easy to do

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            it will not get you anywhere fast but it will definitely get you there. as long as it's rust free i say go for it, any maintenance it needs is stupid easy to do
            Yeah mash the gas to the floor and think slower than a golf cart... Really.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
              pretty much.. but the solid feel you get driving it makes up for it IMO

Comment

Never really paid much attention to them but they don't look too bad with some drop and rims.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                  LSx!
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

These ugly ass cars have really grown on me in the last couple of days.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• This one is pretty reasonable if it isnt trash. It has some odd options, may actually be an import euro model. No ac and cloth interior, and what looks like hella city lights.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 180-degrees from the others, but I thought it was pretty sweet.
                        Photobucket

Comment

• Its interesting for sure. Im not sure that I do or dont like it. Hate the wheels, but the rest is meh. With steelies, wide whites and some spyders it would be better, IMHO.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                explain.
                                Oh, it just looks like hammered dog shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X