No announcement yet.

Fellow DFWM Member's Impalla SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the value on the SS these days? I was mildly interested in getting one several years ago, but the prices were ridiculous. Have always loved those cars.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      How is the value on the SS these days? I was mildly interested in getting one several years ago, but the prices were ridiculous. Have always loved those cars.
      In my sporadic searches for them on craigslist...the ones that aren't donked out or ghettofied are around $6k for high mile ones...upwards of low thousands for lower mile cars. I haven't looked in a while though but I doubt the prices have dropped drastically in the last year or so
      --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        So, which one is it?
        Yours was definitely cleaner. I wonder what kind of shape its in now?

Comment

Nope, that was mine too. But it wasn't a 454, just looked like one. It was a 350 with a 5 speed and 3.73s. It ran and sounded really good. I bought it from Chris Marsh way back in the day. I should have never sold it either.
          X2
          04 GT
          91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Yours was definitely cleaner. I wonder what kind of shape its in now?
            Thanks, Clayton! I have no clue, but I bet close to the same. The guy that bought it was going to use it strickly as a track toy. Last I talked to him, it just sat in storage, he barely drove it. Sadly, much like me the last few years I owned it.

Here's an underhood shot from 2006.

Comment

Can I play?

G'Day Mate

Comment

That's clean, man. I wouldn't mind to have a low mileage one as a daily. Except this time I would leave it bone stock.

Comment

That's clean, man. I wouldn't mind to have a low mileage one as a daily. Except this time I would leave it bone stock.
                  Thanks, It's been a few years since that picture was taken. It still looks stock on the outside, but now it has a stroker and a T-56.

I'd love to have a DGGM to leave bone stock and daily drive. Maybe put an LSJuan and 4L60E in it to keep up with the times.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

[QUOTE=UserX;1067278]Thanks, Clayton! I have no clue, but I bet close to the same. The guy that bought it was going to use it strickly as a track toy. Last I talked to him, it just sat in storage, he barely drove it. Sadly, much like me the last few years I owned it.

Here's an underhood shot from 2006.

is the car still in the dfw area? haven't seen it at the track...
                    04 GT
                    91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                      is the car still in the dfw area? haven't seen it at the track...
                      Nope, Lance. The guy that bought it lived in Louisiana somewhere.

Comment

JKD got an impala? Armabarrrrr matey lolz.

Comment

Working...
                        X