I found the best new workout, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

I bet her box smells of menopause and the underworld.
    Mummified death. Dry and dusty as the Sahara.

Comment

Holy crap! Read the book reviews from the Amazon link. I'm in tears!

Originally posted by Venom View Post
      Evidently it was created in 1989 but she was " too much of a visionary" for it to catch on then. She wrote a book about it. Wanna see it? Here it goes..

http://www.amazon.com/Prancercise-Ar...9928466&sr=1-1

Comment

Mr. Rogers didn't die. He just got a sex change and ankle weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          On a side note, her "punching into space is better than a punch in the face" line made me think about this.
          thats not fucking funny... i would beat that niggers ass. and no im not being racist, that punk ass is a straight up nigger for punch a 100 year old lady.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Why hasn't this caught on? Nice healthy camel toed prancercize bodies running around,mmm

Comment

why was the camera person focusing on the camel toe? or maybe i was lol not sure

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                thats not fucking funny... i would beat that niggers ass. and no im not being racist, that punk ass is a straight up nigger for punch a 100 year old lady.
                Fuck the pricks commenting through the video. They need a good pounding themselves

Comment

This looks just stupid enough to catch on and be the next big fad.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                  X