No announcement yet.

4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally painted one. now that it looks this good, I think it's a shame to have the cheater motor in the nose. I'm going to have to build another one with 4 motors.

oh and here's the nose art if you can't see it in the pics.

Comment

• still have a little detail work to do, but it should look good in the air.

Comment

• Cop buddy of mine tried to clock my drone. It was near my shop so i couldnt do a low high speed run and at 60+' in altitude and its super small radar signature made it nearly impossible. He did get one reading at 62 MPH But I was only at a 35% angle. At 80% its MUCH quicker.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• 100MPH beasts now.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Charpu is the man!

Comment

• Paint on the other not so simple bomber is almost done. I'm calling this one "The Tinfoil Terror"

I also got rid of the two cars in my garage, now I'm converting it into my RC workshop.

I've got a cool new toy on its way this weekend. My build quality will be going way up, and my build time will be going way down!

Comment

• That was the darndest thing. Was out front flying since the weather is nice and zero wind and I guess a couple neighbors from up the street became mesmerized. One guy 10 houses down left his Mustang open and had his grocery bags in hand while running over to me to see what it was. His next door neighbor also came running over. Thought it was a UFO the way it was moving and when he saw it shoot straight down (I was inverted) and then flip and hold steady a foot off the ground he said he just had to have one. They tried their hardest to buy it off me and were offering $600!
                I declined and showed them all its enhancements and that its a bit more than $600 LOL. Dude pulled out his cell phone and I directed him to Helipal and had him start off with the 3S version and he ordered it right there! His buddy had him text the address so he could go order one too. Thats great! Now I will have two people on my street to play with. Guess I will get to use my small 5x3 props again. LOL

I love my Storm.

Comment

• cool man, I'm a month away from getting my OPQ. I can't wait.

Comment

• FAA: Stop posting videos you take with your drones

What waste of time and money by our Government/FAA
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      I cant seem to get the link to load for embedding but this is cool as shit.

A transforming drone. It can walk, fly or be autonomous. *shock face*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oImTvk99zTo
                      This isn't RC stuff but cool none the less. It was in the YouTube box after watching the above video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Love new toys that show up.
                        The Nano QX is just for size reference. This Airwolf is TINY. Bonus is it uses the same battery (with and adapter cable) that my Nanos use and I have like 20 of them. LOL
                        For $40 I couldnt resist. It actually is a great flying machine.

Comment

• Now that the cars are gone, I'm setting up the garage as my shop.
                          I have a few projects.
                          Last edited by 4bangen; 03-14-2015, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I would have never thought such a simple upgrade could make such a huge video difference. I am really impressed wit these Blue Beam antennas. I haven't tested if there is a range increase but it sure does keep a clean video signal. I need some 3M foam tape so i can move it over a tad. On punch outs you can see some motor noise since the main power feed touches the antenna. Its very minimal though and they are touching. Small adjustment and it should be perfect. Well worth the money.

What were you using before and what kind of difference are we talking about?

Comment

• I was using circular polarized antennas. Same basic style. These are just far superior. Cleaner video signal and MUCH more range.

Comment

I was using circular polarized antennas. Same basic style. These are just far superior. Cleaner video signal and MUCH more range.
                                Really........ I see those for sale but Jesus they are proud of them..... Where did you get yours? Link?

Comment

Working...
                                X