4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got them from GETFPV.com

They are the same price but fast and great customer service.

Somehow today one of my motors blew up. Just doing some high speed laps and all the sudden I heard what sounded like a .22 go off and the quad just lost it. Took a bit to find it. It landed tail down and sunk in the ground a good 2 inches. Broke some minor parts but it seems the windings on one motor just blew up. Guess I will stop running the 6" props.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• awesome time at the field this weekend with the bombers. CRAZY thing happened...
      So I'm flying my bombers, and loving it. My daughter is taking pictures for me when all of a sudden the real Nine-O-Nine flies over! No joke it was awesome!

anyway, here are the pics of my planes that my daughter took.

Comment

• this makes me happy.

Comment

• Here’s a little combat fun from Monday. The fist bit was a switch switched wrong. Stuck half the elevator full up. Damn thing crashed right into a fire ant hill! We taped it back together and threw it right back up in the air with the ants still on it. lol

Comment

Comment

• Freakin' awesome.

Comment

• So ready to get in the air. All charged up and ready to go!!!!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I'm getting ready for SEFF week, http://www.seffweek.com/ getting bomber kits together, and making sure all my stuff is flight ready. I overcame a big hurdle yesterday by finishing my paper airplane for the Team Cobra paper airplane challenge. It took two days and two planes to get it right. Enjoy the video.

Comment

• some inverted flights with my 73" Simple b-17

Comment

• I love it when care packages show up from Helipal. I am still amazed with their customer service. When a motor blew up a couple weeks ago it took out a couple other parts but nothing major. I told Helipal about it and they really took care of me. The accident took out a motor, couple props, few aluminum standoffs and the upper deck. I had also feared it hurt the CC3D from the impact. Well they had me covered 100% and even threw in some goodies for the wait. They said they were sending me a CCW and a CW motor and 2 ESCs, (even though I told them 4 times it was only one motor) new standoffs in black, upper deck, CC3D, 40 props and even sent me a Mobius HD camera! Now thats great customer service!
                      I just have to wait for the wind to calm a bit so I can go play.

Comment

• My first video flight. Cruising in my hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          My first video flight. Cruising in my hood.

What resolution is that supposed to be? It doesn't look like 1080 even after I switch it.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Comment

• It is in 1080 on my phone

Comment

• 1080 on my phone and very clear.

If you're good enough, you should contract yourself out to news and/or local municipalities.

Comment

Working...
                                X