Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I have issues.

I still have one heli and one FPV quad still on the way. I need to find an RC Anonymous meeting. LOL
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That's not too bad. At least you are not cross platform too much!

Comment

• Wish i had pics of my others. I had a 60" Gentry eagle replica with three jet drives, two Tunnel Hulls, Mrs. Budweiser, Mrs. Circus Circus both in 36" flavor, countless cars, several larger helis and fast planes.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• So, I got my son this for Christmas:

#$@ guys...I have to stop playing with his toy! I can see why y'all are hooked!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• My first micro FPV bird showed up. I keep running into threshold arches due to how the camera is pointed. Need some rubber bands so i can tilt it upright. Nice little flier though. Pretty dang quick.

Comment

• My son just finished his 450 size quad. He is getting the GPS hooked up with the FPV next weekend. For now it flies great! I am digging all my old pylon and hotliners out and charging up the batteries...........time to go fly again.

Comment

• Dang. Didnt know it was fully compatible with my drones system. Could have saved $50. Flys much better with the Devo7 compared to the Devo4.

Comment

• I didn't get the Sr71 done in time to fly today but I did t the D-21 ready. So I stripped the FPV gear off my B-17 and modded it to carry the drone. My friend Dallas flew the drone, and I manned the bomber. As soon as the Sr is ready, expect my most epic video yet!
                    Dallas panicked a bit when the rocket hit and went for more altitude. It would have gone a little further and faster without the vertical climb. Next flight we are switching from a C motor to a D!

Comment

• I've been using these. I had the complete storm drone fpv/goggle setup ready to order in my cart, then I thought it best to learn on some cheaper quads before I drop 1300 on an RC.

sigpic

Comment

• tou'll love fpv!

Comment

• This still cracks me up, I can't get over the look of a B-17 with a D-21 on it's back. I'm going to be doing some painting tonight.

Comment

• You need to put a small pusher on that D-21. That would be more fun than the brick like glide it has.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                              You need to put a small pusher on that D-21. That would be more fun than the brick like glide it has.
                              D21 is more or less for show. The seven and a half foot Sr71 it's going on is going to be the fun one to fly. I'll be flying the Blackbird, a friend will be flying the D21 so it doesn't matter much to me. lol

Comment

• soon.......

Comment

Working...
                                X