4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one is here. Time to try it out.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• The HMB arrived this weekend, and I made some good progress.

Comment

• you're going to love it?

Comment

• I'm Ron Burgundy?

Comment

• how are those leds hooked up?

I have been wanting to put some on mine
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Wired to the power distribution board at 12v. Ill take a better pic to show you shortly.

Comment

• Comment

• 20amp ESCs huh....... someone is going for orbit. LOL

Whatcha running for motors?
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Multistar 2204 2300kv

Comment

• 4S?

Comment

• Thinking about it. My power distribution board has a 12v bec, so I could do it pretty easily. The motors and escs can take 4s, so im heavily leaning towards it. I just need some 4s batteries

Comment

• Guess its like a cars fuel system, bigger is always better. LOL

I run 2204/2300s on 4S with a 6x4.5 prop and the ESCs get a bit warm but they never complain for little 15 amp guys.

When I saw those 20amps I thought you were gonna run a real big can or maybe 6s.
                          Those 6s guys just aint right in the head. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
                            Thinking about it. My power distribution board has a 12v bec, so I could do it pretty easily. The motors and escs can take 4s, so im heavily leaning towards it. I just need some 4s batteries
                            a 4s 1300 fits like a glove in the frame. just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              a 4s 1300 fits like a glove in the frame. just saying.
                              What C rating should I buy?

Comment

• The biggest you can afford. Not all 4S 1300s are the same though. I have 5 brands and they are all a few mm different.

The best bang for the buck/size/weight is going to be Turnagy Nano-Techs from HobbyKing. Get the 45c version and if you load the page and just let it sit there idle for a few minutes and icon will pop up offering them to you for a lower price. I think like $17 or something.
                                The other good one is from GETFPV. The Lumineer batteries are great and lite and are only $23ish each. I think they are 35 or 40c.

Even though both batteries are 4S 1300mah the Turnagy has MUCH more power to give and generaly flies 45 seconds longer. You do have to be careful with your buzzer though as they dont drop voltage until 80% is gone and thats only 30 seconds to land before you hurt the battery.

Comment

Working...
                                X