• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
    It is in 1080 on my phone
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    1080 on my phone and very clear.

If you're good enough, you should contract yourself out to news and/or local municipalities.
    Looks like shit on my computer.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Looks like shit on my computer.
      You need a Galaxy S5 processor for your computer.

Comment

• Tossed this together over the past few days. It’s going to be a golf ball dropper at our fun fly Saturday, then I will use it to drop nerf darts. It is a belly lander but that shouldn’t hurt the bomb bay doors.

I still have to paint the belly grey, but other than that and some rubber bands, she’s ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Holy shit, that thing is bad-ass!

Comment

• ready to fly, lets hope this works.

Comment

• had a heck of a time Saturday flying in our clubs April Fools Fun Fly. Laughs where had, and planes where crashed.

enjoy
              Last edited by 4bangen; 04-14-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• fixed the link

Comment

• Nothing feels better than pulling a brand new VTX out of the box that you bought months ago and it is DOA. I need a good 32ch 5.8 VTX. Whats decent these days?

And G-paw is a pretty good stick with that slimer.
                  Last edited by inline 6; 04-19-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• My new favorite toy, Multi RC 235mm HMB. Tis thing is tough as nails.

No joke, I actually slammed this thing into a metal playground railing today. That was after a full day of dashing it into planes and the ground and the ground again.

Here's video from the noon time demo at SEFF week I took. The pilot was instructed to pile it in at the end of the flight. A new set of props and she was good to go again.

Comment

• Welcome to the dark side.

Comment

• Thanks Matt, you just cost me $50. I ordered the HMB frame this morning(backorder). I am interested in its durability, and the one piece main plate/arms.

I would have so much more money, if this thread didn't exist.

Comment

• lol, I piled mine into that playground railing so hard! Any other quad would have turned to shrapnel.
                          Also the roll cage on top not only protects the video transmitter, it is designed to protect a mobius action cam. Mine came in yesterday and will be mounted today.

Comment

• I like the roll cage idea, how thick is that main frame?
                            Big Rooster Racing
                            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Matt, what FCB are you using? I have a spare kk2.1.5, and cc3d sitting around, just wondering if I need something else.

Comment

• I can measure it when I get home. It is a little beast. And the guys at MultiRC Mark and Sean are great guys. I've got another frame from Woodies RC on its way to me right now. It's called a morph kit. It can be set up as a quad, A tail quad, or tri. I'll be setting it up as a tri and using it for Air to air video of my fix wing birds.

Comment

Working...
                                X