No announcement yet.

4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered 3 Multistar 1400s 40/80c, and one nano-tec 1300 45/90c. Thank you Sirs.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• okay I need those led bars
        where did they come from
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
          Ordered 3 Multistar 1400s 40/80c, and one nano-tec 1300 45/90c. Thank you Sirs.
          let me know how the 1400's fit, I wouldn't mind a few more milliamps.

Comment

• Please delete if this is too NSFW

I think I might could like RC stuff

Comment

• Yah

Comment

• give that bitch a cheese burger!

Comment

• Comment

• *Wall-E voice*
                    Woah!
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• After this flight I decided I'm going to wait for the ground to dry out before I fly again.

Comment

• What a day. So I'm flying my 235mm HMB quad from MultiRC yesterday using FPV to film one of my clubs combat rounds. Five planes where darting around at 60-70mph trying to knock one of my 73” B-17's out of the sky. I was getting some awesome video. At one point I was mere feet from the B17 with it in full frame of my camera as a fighter plane ripped half the horizontal stab off. I got some amazing video. I was watching the B-17 somehow fly without half its tail when I hear the most god awful CRACK, then my whole world starts spinning toward the ground, it hit the ground and instantly loose video. What the heck? So off come my goggles and it all starts to make sense as I see pieces of a foam board euro fighter floating earthbound. I had just had a big midair collision. I ran out to the field looking for my quad and finally found it stuck three quarters underground. I had to grab it by the one still exposed arm and yank it out of the dirt. Then we had to find my Mobius! Luckily it was only five feet from the crater where my quad had been. Unluckily the power light was out, and the memory card seemed to be sticking partly out. So off to the bench I go to try and see what all if anything is broken. As for the Eurofighter that hit me, well let’s just say it had flown its last sortie. It was totally destroyed. He said he never actually saw me. Just that one moment he was chasing the B-17 and the next his plane just exploded!
                        As for the damage to my rig, the quad was fine. I lost three out of four props and it was packed with mud, but there wasn’t a scratch on it. My Mobius on the other hand did not fare so well. It took a direct prop strike from the planes nine inch APC prop spinning at full throttle. The hit was so violent it actually (believe it or not) cracked my micro SD card in half! The Mobius was a total loss, all my video is gone, and I am out about $95. The only upside is that I once again proved how indestructible the HMB is. We now know it will survive high speed midair collisions and 100+ foot drops. Anyone have a spare Mobius?

Comment

• Holy S@$%! I wish the card would have lived, as that would be awesome video. They sell mobius parts, if anything is salvageable.

I finished my HMB, and you were right: I love it. I'll take some pics tonight.
                          I tested it with 3s, and it was zippy and crisp, then I slapped on a 2200mah 4s, and my world will never be the same.........warp speed engaged!

Comment

• Holy S@$%! I wish the card would have lived, as that would be awesome video. They sell mobius parts, if anything is salvageable.

I finished my HMB, and you were right: I love it. I'll take some pics tonight.
                            I tested it with 3s, and it was zippy and crisp, then I slapped on a 2200mah 4s, and my world will never be the same.........warp speed engaged!

Comment

• What quad is that pictured above?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X