• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmb

Comment

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
      Hmb

Is that short for something or can I find it by looking up HMB quadcopter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• multirc.com › hmb-235
        Sorry for my short post previously.

Comment

• Interesting, so it's just the frame? Is it cheaper to build it that way or buy one of those storm racer things?

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Cheaper to build, and in my opinion, more fun. Don't get me wrong; Storm makes awesome stuff, and is the reason I'm even flying 230-250s.
            I could put together a part list for you for cost comparison, and we have great resources with the guys that fly locally, that could help you be successful, without the normal trial and error.
            Ill post some pics in a few minutes, to give you some ideas.

Comment

• That would be awesome. I'm interested because my girlfriends dad has talked about using a drone with a camera for surveillance on his property. There's 110 acres to be covered and it would be much easier to do so from the air.

Comment

• HMB in 3s and 4s

Diamond 250

Storm clone

Happy family

Comment

• X525 cam rig

Comment

• What kind of flight times are you getting out of these?

Comment

• 5-7 on the small quads, 10-15 on the larger quads with big batteries

Comment

• parts for storm clone
                        Frame:
                        Amazon:
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PH4630K/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1433288465&sr=1&keywords=250 +quadcopter[/ame]

Motors: (same as rating as storm)
                        Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

ESC:
                        Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

FCB:

Receiver:

or RX TX combo:
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Proportional-Channel-Transmitter-Receiver/dp/9269807304/ref=sr_1_7?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1433288702&sr=1-7&keywords=spektrum+dx6[/ame]

FPV Goggles:

FPV kit:
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Andoer-Wireless-Transmitter-Receiver-Antennas/dp/B00JM9WW42/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1433288647&sr=1-1&keywords=fpv+kit[/ame]

you would also need a PDB:
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Flight-Controller-Distribution-5V-12V-Multicopter/dp/B00UFK8VJ2/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1433288574&sr=1-2&keywords=250+quadcopter+power+distribution+boa rd[/ame]

Plus a ton of 5x3 props,random wires and other stuff.....
                        Last edited by WOMACK03; 06-02-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• this is how the HMB was designed to be set up. FPV cam, Mobius, and a 4s 1300 battery.

Comment

• Just got done flying mine. I absolutely love it. I'm getting 6-7 minutes on the 3s multistar 1400mah, and 8-10 minutes on the 4s 2200mah Zaps. I have all of the camera equipment, but haven't put it on yet. Im enjoying the light weight acro setup, with the extended flight times too much. It has great balance, and is locked in, even in the 10+ mph winds, so I have yet to doodoo bird it. The golfers have been getting a kick out of it, 4s boosting down the fairway. One of them asked me where there "package" was, and I didn't have time to explain the differences between racing quads, and amazon HLVs. I can already tell that I will be purchasing another of these frames, and maybe doing a 5s-6s setup.

Comment

• man, I almost lost mine the last time I flew it LOS on 4s. You are a better pilot than me!

Comment

• Nah man, just good lighting for orientation. I ordered my second frame this evening, after talking with Shawn. They made some minor mods with this new run, so that will be cool. Ill set one up full cam style, and then the other for flashy night flight. Shooting star style. Uv lights, transparent blades, underglow, and fast as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X