4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
    That sounds crazy. Have someone get some vids! Denton is going to be crazy packed tomorrow.
    why is Denton going to be packed?

Comment

Is there a UNT game?

Comment

Tx OU weekend and there is a UNT evening game.

I'm here on 35E now and it's crazy.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Good luck! NOT in.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

No pics!!!!!!!!! Ban!!!!!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              No pics!!!!!!!!! Ban!!!!!!!! Lol
              man, it doesn't happen until tomorrow, DFWM is a bitch some times.

Comment

crazy fun day, but the flight of the f14 didn't go quite as planned. this video speaks for it self.

Comment

LMAO, nice!

Comment

so I finally had a minute to sit down and collect my thoughts.

It was quite a feat getting all of them in the truck and mustang, but it happened.
                    Once we all got there the planes started piling up. We really had a great turnout.
                    this is only some of the planes.

We flew from 9am to almost 4.
                    You saw the video about the f14 debacle. other than that I took a hit on the receiver in my newer twist, and nosed it in. Also my old faithful 1400mm P51 went down due to spar failure. It was kind of a costly day,

but I do have some space in my rc room now, and am taking full advantage of it!
                    meet my new ford pinto avrocar...

I've been wanting one of these, but didn't have room. Wonder how she will fly?
                    Last edited by 4bangen; 10-13-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      meet my new ford pinto avrocar...

I've been wanting one of these, but didn't have room. Wonder how she will fly?
                      The full scale one actually flew, but eventually it crashed killing the designer/builder. If I remember right, it was a part failure that caused the crash, not the design.

Cool project for sure, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                        The full scale one actually flew, but eventually it crashed killing the designer/builder. If I remember right, it was a part failure that caused the crash, not the design.

Cool project for sure, good luck!
                        I have DFWM to thank for this one. I believe it was the random picture thread that I found a picture of a cut out paper pinto that inspired me.

Comment

I got this bad boy to fly yesterday. Didn’t get any pictures or video but take my word for it when I say it was sweet. I’ll fly it again this weekend and get pics and vid.

Only problem I ran into was on landing. When I bellied it in the prop hooked earth and ripped the motor off. I’m going to solve this problem with a folding prop.

With every victory comes another defeat. My XB still hasn’t left the earth. I need more power! I have two new fans on order and am hoping those will do the trick. But for now all it does is taxi at a medium pace.
                          If these new EDF’s don’t do the trick I am going to have some custom built.

Comment

Looking good as always man!

Comment

Got some video of the SR flying this weekend. My buddy I’m building the L-133 with tossed it on the first try. To say it didn’t go well is quite the understatement. Some 5min. epoxy and a different hand tosser got it back in the air quickly, and it flew just as well as it did before the crash. We had a 15-ish mph cross wind so it getting knocked around a little, but still flies with great authority.
                              I think the next step with this little guy is to smooth it out a little and try to get some more speed out of it. I mean it flies the same at half throttle as it does full. It can be a lot faster if I cut some of the drag.

Comment

side project started this week. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X