• Time
  • Show
Clear All

some pics of my SR in the air.

Comment

Comment

BAd ass@!!!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

How did it treat ya?

Comment

it must feel great seeing something you handbuilt from nothing zooming around in the air. "props" pun intended. congrats man, very impressive.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              How did it treat ya?
              Quite well actually. I've had a lot of people tell me that Blackbirds don't make good rc's. I find both of the birds I've made to be the exact opposite. They are great! By no means a stunt plane but well behaved on all accounts.
              Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              it must feel great seeing something you handbuilt from nothing zooming around in the air. "props" pun intended. congrats man, very impressive.

god bless.
              It really does. I get a satisfaction out of a good maiden that I've never got out of any of my cars.
              I've been doing a lot of reading on Charles Lindburg lately. I think there may be a Spirit of St. Lewis in my future.

Comment

Going to try and maiden the XB again tomorrow.

also I'm trying to get some dog fighting going. So I invite everyone who fly's on the board to bring a bird and join in!

Comment

threw a little paint on it.

Comment

well didn't go as planned but as par for the coarse, it didn't leave the ground.

after a full systems check, and a good once, twice, and thrice over we took it to the run way.
                    Throttled up and down the runway she went... all the way down the run way... all the way to the end. I chopped the throttle and turned around. I went to taxi back for a second try but I caught a rut and snapped the nose gear.

well back to the drawling board. I need to replace the nose gear and move the rear gear forward. Then once I put some larger tires on itit will be good for another go.

Comment

A10 flight from yesterday. It was cold as hell and my wife is a trooper for running the camera for me.

Comment

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          Holy crap!!!

Comment

SR#4
                            smaller faster cleaner!

Comment

I will have to meet you at the Denton field one day soon.
                              I have a 4s Ducted Fan Jet, a few nitro planes and 3 Helicopters.
                              Just started this one today. Almost done. Would be ready to fly but the kit was missing some parts and had some incorrect parts as well.

Comment

Good looking setup! Let me know i will go spectate....

Comment

Working...
                                X