Jeep Taking names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
    With no seat belts i could see anyway.... All i see is that steering column going right through the guys chest!
    Yep, really common way to die in an MB, the CJ2a had the same column.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

while on the subject of jeep
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoeFz-qs5Y0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

You guys are funny. "Oh, that's a terrible idea!" He's gonna kill himself.

You are now officially old because you know 10 years ago you would have said "it needs more power!" or " looks slow."

I'm not saying i disagree with you, i think it's stupid and the guy probably will die. But the little kid on the inside is screaming, "That's the coolest thing i've ever seen."
        Originally posted by 56482
        only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Damn kids are crazy! Fun is awful!

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
            You guys are funny. "Oh, that's a terrible idea!" He's gonna kill himself.

You are now officially old because you know 10 years ago you would have said "it needs more power!" or " looks slow."

I'm not saying i disagree with you, i think it's stupid and the guy probably will die. But the little kid on the inside is screaming, "That's the coolest thing i've ever seen."
            Is have to disagree. I got my '45 willys when I was 16 and the next day I put a cage in it because even with the 60hp engine it was too damn dangerous.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X