Lifted the Bronco...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifted the Bronco...

Spend the last couple of days working on the Bronco with the nice weather. I installed a 4" Lift and got some new tires and wheels..

How it looked when I bought it:

Now:

I'm pretty excited about it but beat the hell down from the install.

BTW, those are 33x12.50 BFG's with 15x8 steel wheels, and the spare is the same.

Comment

Broncos always look good with at least a 4" lift on them.
      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
      Originally posted by Trick Pony
      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

That looks really nice, man. I sure would like to have one but I never seem to find one in decent condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          BTW, those are 33x12.50 BFG's with 15x8 steel wheels, and the spare is the same.
          The steelies look killer.

Comment

Not a fan of the black wheels.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Comment

Nice choice, looks great

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    Not a fan of the black wheels.
                    I'm typically not, I actually really liked the other wheels, but the backspacing was all wrong. They rubbed when turning with 10.5" tires, I would never have been able to run 12.5" tires on them. These black steel wheels were the cheapest thing.

I do like how it turned out with them though. They work well with the black and chrome theme.

Comment

looks great...

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

I'm typically not, I actually really liked the other wheels, but the backspacing was all wrong. They rubbed when turning with 10.5" tires, I would never have been able to run 12.5" tires on them. These black steel wheels were the cheapest thing.

I do like how it turned out with them though. They work well with the black and chrome theme.
                        That sucks, would have looked killer with the old wheels on these tires/lift.
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

i understand cheap. When I was 17 I bought the white spokes for a 73 f100.
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Looks great Chili! I actually just got a 4" lift for my Land Cruiser. I will be running 37's and regearing to 5.29's. All in time, this dang Cruiser is getting more expensive.

Comment

What year Craig? I know they ran that body design from 87 but not sure when they switched to the update, 92 maybe?

Looks good regardless.

Comment

Working...
                              X