Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'm sure he was just stereotyping since he was in Texas. He was a real big smart ass. Go figure. Also have a first edition of Fight Club with just his sig and no added commentary.
    Sweet. That is badass. Jealous.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      this is acttually on craigslist... friend sent me the link the other day

edit never mind its flagged now lol ill post a screen shot later if I can remember

Comment

• Well, there went my childhood:
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          The fuck? I didn't know converse made boots?
          wearing these right now.

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• 2mm corner crack + cold AC + hot outside=

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              2mm corner crack + cold AC + hot outside=

eh, its a moto.. no loss.

<- works for rival company

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                wearing these right now.

http://converse-boots.net/hotw.htm
                I've got a pair of those myself and they're pretty damn comfortable.
                Does your pair squeak?
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Does your pair squeak?

The squeaking coming from him is involuntarily coming out his mouth since his Version 2.0 wife took his balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Does your pair squeak?
                    LMAO, man they squeak bigtime! I was thinking, "yep, great tacticool boot for sneaking up quietly on an enemy." I love the hell out of them. Very comfortable
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• those converse are the worst looking boots ever in person... congrats on buying a set that looks like you should be walking on the moon...a ton of dbags in the AF seemed to be wearing them

Comment

wearing these right now.

I love mine, and yes they squeak like crazy but I don't give a damn because they are comfy as hell. Compared to every other issued boot they look like moon boots lol!

I miss them though, not flight approved unfortunately. So back to these shitty Bellevilles

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                          those converse are the worst looking boots ever in person... congrats on buying a set that looks like you should be walking on the moon...a ton of dbags in the AF seemed to be wearing them
                          they feel alot better than that shit issued in the Marines. I love my moon boots!
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Have you guys tried the 5.11 atac boots. I'm on my second pair, and the best part is the side zipper, and knife pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                              Have you guys tried the 5.11 atac boots. I'm on my second pair, and the best part is the side zipper, and knife pocket.
                              not yet. i chose the converse because the front and rear of the sole is sewn onto the boot. and i liked the fact that the heel slip area had a leather pad sewn there.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

wearing these right now.

Two pairs of these only lasted a month each in Afghanistan before the soles started to fall apart in big chunks.

I switched to a 5.11 side zip 3/4 boot that lasted a year. I replaced them once a year for 5 years.

Shop durable 5.11 Tactical Gear. Enjoy extra comfort while on duty with 5.11 tactical clothing that is functional, breathable, and moisture-wicking. Buy now!
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X