No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those tits got fucking huge, I'd still hit that.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• There's no fucking way that's Jessica Simpson.
      .223 > 911

Comment

• Oh but it is.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• LOL, oh how sad it can be when you run into a formerly hot girl, it usually takes me a few seconds to figure out who they are and then you wonder how the big woman that is face to face with you got to this point. I bet Tony and whatever his name is are secretly drinking to victory of getting away from her. Yes I know she is/was preggo but damn, that will never be the same. I guess Daisy Duke's name carries a curse.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Its annoying when the same shit gets posted repeatedly.
            Not everyone keeps up with near 400 pages of posts. Who cares. It takes more energy to bitch about it than to scroll to the next post.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• italian greyhounds are awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                    There's no fucking way that's Jessica Simpson.
                    Oh, it is. That's what happens when you eat a full box of Kraft Mac and cheese and buttered pop tarts for breakfast during pregnancy. It's ok, weight watchers is giving her $4M to drop 70 lbs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          haha that's a pretty cool use for an old tank(fire pit, not bbq grill)as long as the fans are pointed in the right direction it'll work. not a bad idea if your a/c goes out in the middle of summer
                          i tried that once in desperation to make it through the night once until a repairman could come out. The fan motor had gone out. The heat was too much and burnt slap up the portable fan in a few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by treasure chest View Post
                            it's ok, weight watchers is giving her $4m to drop 700 lbs.
                            fixed!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                                Oh, it is. That's what happens when you eat a full box of Kraft Mac and cheese and buttered pop tarts for breakfast during pregnancy. It's ok, weight watchers is giving her $4M to drop 70 lbs.
                                Is she pregnant, or eating babies now? That doesn't even look like her!

Comment

Working...
                                X